Whats going on here????

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Okay, so all of this is a make believe story then is it??

I guess, anyone have any answers for this???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
        Major General

• Feb 2006

Ladyeye....I think it is obvious that this is a make believe story, and therefore believe that Australtraveller has some major explaining to do, don't you? Because it has turned out to be a very expensive make believe story for us, in more ways than one!

I don't think this stunt he pulled is funny in the least, and I for one am very disappointed in his humor. Let's see if he comes back at some point and tells us why, he did this!
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Okay Cindy

Just so you know, you are sounding a little more "reasonable" than I think I am feeling right now ...

I think someone ought to explain .... wonder if it will be Clint Eastwood to make the statement ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
            Major General

• Feb 2006

I guess I don't care if it's Clint, Manuel, Lina or PJ man. I just hope that he has the balls to get back here and say something!
            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Yeah and let's hope that the "Book" sells and he/she/pj/lina/clint or whoever it is (I can't imagine) has the "balls" to reimburse us for our tickets. I surely hope there is something you can do there Cindy, I doubt I feel much like making this trip now .... I think we had better go with our side plans and go to Alaska ... I know CL was really looking forward to this ... or perhaps we should go down and see Mandy & Carlos instead ... Zlatko has a hotel we can stay there ... what do you think??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                Major General

• Feb 2006

Yea...Mandy hasn't been around much lately, has she! Hey Mandy...can we come see you and Carlos instead? If not, we'll go with Plan B...or was it episode B....just can't remember.

Fortuntely, Holly we got refundable tickets and can make changes. Let's chat via email and see if we can go see Mandy instead. South Africa...Australia...same thing! Hey Zlatko...can you put us up at your hotel?
                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Well I am glad you are a travel lady Cindy, CL and I will owe you a night on the town for all the trouble you are having to deal with ... appreciate it greatly my friend ... you know, maybe that boat house is not a bad idea, I wonder if Ken will give us "unlimited mileage" lol ... do sea miles add up as travel miles?? Can we make the trip?? I am sure CL can get her hands on Captains and Mate hats for us ... hmmmm .... Who will be the Captain? With the Leader gone "Down Under" I am just wondering which way is "Up"?? Speaking of up?? Were you "Up" for all of this?? I would normally be sending my deepest sympathies to the family, but I guess that would just be foolish now wouldn't it, considering this has all been one "bad prank". I surely hope the "Balls" do show up to explain why ... Perhaps he will show up in a casket, who knows what might be up his sleeve.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

OKAY MANUEL ... I JUST FIGURED OUT WHAT YOU ARE UP TO!!!!!!!

APRIL FOOLS TO YOU ..............

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                      A…F…P…
                      R. I. P.(Astraltraveller)

I Lina the wife of Astraltraveller is with great sadness I log on to this forum today, to have to inform you his friends of the VodaAlien Family, of the passing away and loss of my beloved husband, father of my 2 kids and your LEADER and friend.(ManAlien).

I learnt this morning, Sunday, 1st of April 2007 at 03:45 a.m. (local time) here in Moscow when I received the news at his Mission Control Head Quarters.

THE LEADER and rest of the crew were on their way back home from their Space Mission when apparently their Spacecraft developed some problem after it lined up the trajectory for re-entry into earth’s atmosphere, and something went wrong, causing it to roll over slight and burn up some of the protective tiles, and causing it to crash land a few hundred miles away from their landing site.

For now I have no further details of what could have gone wrong, everything looked fine yesterday when I spoke to him just before re-entry.
                      I’m waiting to hear more from the powers that be for more information, l will advise when I get more details of why and what exactly happened.

Oh my Gosh!!! and he said to me on the day he departed just a few hours just before lift off, that he had a funny gut feeling about this mission, but then there was his(Astraltraveller) love for his work and Space.
                      May his Body and his half Human and half Alien soulRest In Pieces…hee hee hee hee…for ever in our hearts and minds and lets remember all the happy times we shared with him.

And it’s with these sad news that I leave you all and say Good-bye to you all for now…..!!!!!!!!

Will let you guys know when I have more information.

Yours Truly
                      Lina (The Wiffy) (Like he always called me)

NOT FUNNY .... NOT FUNNY .... NOT FUNNY

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• davidundalicia
                        General

• Mar 2006

I thought that you ladies were in with this long running prank, as klipper is not due to launch until 2011........

I was going to post that news article, but I thought, no let them have their fun.....
                        and lina is astral traveller............
                        Have fun
                        Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                        Newbies / Beginners Forum
                        FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                        My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                        Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Well David, thanks for posting ... and yes, in a way, you are right, we did have our suspicions and yes realized that the "mission was a farce" and we were playing along, albeit, with some fun too,

However, I really don't like the way this prank ended up ....

And yeah, we knew Lina was Astral too ....

Kind of reminds me a bit like "Johnny" on Survivor ...

And in case you haven't figured it, we are not on our way to the funeral or anywhere else, we figured this would "snuff out" the imposter, ha ha ha

I still have to say ....

Manuel ... this was fun, but the ending was not ....

P.S.

Btw David ... we have questioned how real you are and have concluded you are real ... hope you don't disappoint us ....

geesh ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Episode 3

(A… F… P) = AprilFool’sPrank……..hee hee heehee hee“gotcha”you all…

Ok all you guys, I must confess to you all, the truthis I am not a Cosmonaut.I am just an ordinary family man . ThisCosmonautstory, it was all just a joke partof the“Astraltrveller Going Topless”and then the“Astraltraveller Going Bottomless”jokes we shared in thepast, this was all hype working towards theApril Fool’s Prank………

Remember Some one asked me after “Astraltraveller Going Bottomless” what was I up to next? ……..and I said …..you guys would have to wait and seeI’m working on it”……well this was it”, …….. but I saw some of you caught on it early and just went on along for the ride……not so….????

I sincerely hope I didn’t hurt and get anyone worried and upset or caused any trouble to any one. I was just being that bit of a prankster you guys have become to know for a while….

If you guys do not want see or speak to The Leader again after all this, I will understand..!!! I shall go into exile……and give you guys some space…..

I surely hope when the dust settles you guys realize what happened, forgive and forget and you guys will all have a good laugh and say ……how could have we been suckered like this by THE LEADER…….and I shall be looking forward to the next episode………lmao

“Long Live”
                            ALIVE AND WELL…..THE LEADER….. hee hee hee
                            We hope……!!!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• davidundalicia
                              General

• Mar 2006

Astral If you get your facts right, you may have got away with it, but the first South African in space was Mark, the millionaire, and the spacecraft
                              kliper is still being modified, see google 2006 and 2007............still nice try...

LadyEye:

Yes I am real person and I enjoy a little humour, but when I saw that post from cidy re the trip, I almost published my thoughts there and then.
                              Still if you have been playing along, then no harm done..............
                              Have fun
                              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                              Newbies / Beginners Forum
                              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Okay, I agree no harm done, and yes it has all been in fun ... however, I don't even like it when they kill off one of my favorite soap operas in a play, so like I say, we really disliked this ending ...

My further advice to anyone trying to play another role on here is to "Change your style of writing, this includes "fonts" and just the way in which you all speak". Lina was so Astral like, lol, remember the comments of how they look alike, yada yada yada .... in fact CL, Cindy & I all figured that this would be the way it would end, in fact we wrote the chapter last evening, but thought Lina was gonna be the killer, lmao ...

But we don't like those kinds of endings so instead, here's the perfect ending of that sega for the Leader .... it's off to clean up the messy kitchen for you ... on the double .... and we also need some vittles cooked for today, we want shrimp fettucine, just like Zlatko makes it, we want rice and we want a good dessert too ... and lots of wine ... yuppers we do ...

And NO MORE "Cruel Endings"!! We are all about peace and love here and that includes "living".

David, glad you are real, and had you published that article in the thread of our trip we were "pranking" it would have taken away from our plan.

Hey Astral ...

Stay tuned, you never know when the Ladies will Strike!!

Hey Lina .............. glad you're gone, couldn't stand ya anyway ... you were far too phoney for me ... The Leader deserves a more "real" wiffy!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X