Clear All
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    A…F…P…
    R. I. P.(Astraltraveller)

I Lina the wife of Astraltraveller is with great sadness I log on to this forum today, to have to inform you his friends of the VodaAlien Family, of the passing away and loss of my beloved husband, father of my 2 kids and your LEADER and friend.(ManAlien).

I learnt this morning, Sunday, 1st of April 2007 at 03:45 a.m. (local time) here in Moscow when I received the news at his Mission Control Head Quarters.

THE LEADER and rest of the crew were on their way back home from their Space Mission when apparently their Spacecraft developed some problem after it lined up the trajectory for re-entry into earth’s atmosphere, and something went wrong, causing it to roll over slight and burn up some of the protective tiles, and causing it to crash land a few hundred miles away from their landing site.

For now I have no further details of what could have gone wrong, everything looked fine yesterday when I spoke to him just before re-entry.
    I’m waiting to hear more from the powers that be for more information, l will advise when I get more details of why and what exactly happened.

Oh my Gosh!!! and he said to me on the day he departed just a few hours just before lift off, that he had a funny gut feeling about this mission, but then there was his(Astraltraveller) love for his work and Space.
    May his Body and his half Human and half Alien soulRest In Pieces…hee hee hee hee…for ever in our hearts and minds and lets remember all the happy times we shared with him.

And it’s with these sad news that I leave you all and say Good-bye to you all for now…..!!!!!!!!

Will let you guys know when I have more information.

Yours Truly
    Lina (The Wiffy) (Like he always called me)
    Well done
    long, elaborate, clever.. amazing..
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Message from E.T.
      YEHELLO..! YEHELLO..!! YEHELLO...!!! or is it ollehey ollehey ollehey?

Is are we me come I still back will ?.... "wew wew wew"

redaeL ehT sI sihT
      ENOHP EMOH T.E.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Patience
        Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

This is hysterical....you had me hook, line and sinker!!
        Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Patience
          This is hysterical....you had me hook, line and sinker!!

Patience,
          I'm sorry you didn't catch the FISH......LMAO
          But it was fun while it lasted...... hee hee hee hee....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Okay, I agree no harm done, and yes it has all been in fun ... however, I don't even like it when they kill off one of my favorite soap operas in a play, so like I say, we really disliked this ending ...

My further advice to anyone trying to play another role on here is to "Change your style of writing, this includes "fonts" and just the way in which you all speak". Lina was so Astral like, lol, remember the comments of how they look alike, yada yada yada .... in fact CL, Cindy & I all figured that this would be the way it would end, in fact we wrote the chapter last evening, but thought Lina was gonna be the killer, lmao ...

But we don't like those kinds of endings so instead, here's the perfect ending of that sega for the Leader .... it's off to clean up the messy kitchen for you ... on the double .... and we also need some vittles cooked for today, we want shrimp fettucine, just like Zlatko makes it, we want rice and we want a good dessert too ... and lots of wine ... yuppers we do ...

And NO MORE "Cruel Endings"!! We are all about peace and love here and that includes "living".

David, glad you are real, and had you published that article in the thread of our trip we were "pranking" it would have taken away from our plan.

Hey Astral ...

Stay tuned, you never know when the Ladies will Strike!!

Hey Lina .............. glad you're gone, couldn't stand ya anyway ... you were far too phoney for me ... The Leader deserves a more "real" wiffy!!

No No ...... no more work for THE LEADER...... going into exile.....lol

Ladies going on strike? ......hee hee hee ....I wait and see.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
              I guess I don't care if it's Clint, Manuel, Lina or PJ man. I just hope that he has the balls to get back here and say something!
              Hello Hello I'm back.......oooppppssss who's I....me!!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                I thought that you ladies were in with this long running prank, as klipper is not due to launch until 2011........

I was going to post that news article, but I thought, no let them have their fun.....
                and lina is astral traveller............

David I knew that you had caught on the prank.... by the way you said a few things earlier......thanks for being a sport hope you enjoyed that......
                Thanks from Astral, Manuel, or was it lina......hee hee hee ....can we play cookie monster now.........heee eeeeheheeee...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                  Well done
                  long, elaborate, clever.. amazing..

And I bet you enjoyed that .....didn't you Liz?

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                    Well David, thanks for posting ... and yes, in a way, you are right, we did have our suspicions and yes realized that the "mission was a farce" and we were playing along, albeit, with some fun too,

However, I really don't like the way this prank ended up ....

And yeah, we knew Lina was Astral too ....

Kind of reminds me a bit like "Johnny" on Survivor ...

And in case you haven't figured it, we are not on our way to the funeral or anywhere else, we figured this would "snuff out" the imposter, ha ha ha

I still have to say ....

Manuel ... this was fun, but the ending was not ....

P.S.

Btw David ... we have questioned how real you are and have concluded you are real ... hope you don't disappoint us ....

geesh ....

My Dear 2nd in COMMAND I apologise for the ending.....it was just for a bit of excitement.

Ok no more bull s**t the real LEADER is back and a more serious man than ever......hee hee ....well, we shall all hope.......!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• davidundalicia
                      General

• Mar 2006

No one wants to talk to you today.............go home....your in the s...house
                      Have fun
                      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                      Newbies / Beginners Forum
                      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                        No one wants to talk to you today.............go home....your in the s...house

In the S**t house ........NO NO never...........found another Planet Full of Friendly Aliens.
                        Gone into EXILE...

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Comment

• larazovich
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                            And I bet you enjoyed that .....didn't you Liz?
                            Well. you sure had me goin', got a lot of us I think!
                            Liz
                            www.sebastopolparty.com
                            www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• LadyEye
                              General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Well, well well now ...

I suppose one might be led to believe this to be episode IV, hmmm .... an interesting scenario indeed. Astral, seems to now be playing the role of "ET Gone Home" ... , if I didn't know better I would almost think the "Leader" isn't quite up to coughing back his own medicine. hmmmm ... berry strange I must say .... berry berry strange indeed.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                              02036089024 / United Kingdom
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Cyberspace is always full of ****, and known to be the particular favorite enviornment of predators, perverts, criminals, and plain creeps.

Personally? I do not see much difference between committing a crime or prolonging a "prank"......clearly, violating a trust, or injuring person's feelings is the same: the aspect of "scope" or "degree" is never of issue at trial...it is always about "instance" and indisputable guilt.

It is incredibly difficult at times to bite one's tongue when you see certain situations arise, but not having the place to interfere, some things need to be played out. Unfortunately.
                                > I always thought in VodaTalk it might be something that "Moderators" might take issue with: ***** used to regularly post simple, non-judgemental "advisories" that served as a 'heads-up' for those who were more likely entangled, but since I have earned something of a reputation as a "Forum Cop" I have not been as active picking up the slack.

I fear AstralTraveler's reuputation has been tarnished significantly, having let what has been referred to as a "simple prank" escalate beyond any forgivable intention.....
                                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                                X