• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Brigadier General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by LadyEye
    I do agree sir, I think Aliens is the cleaner for the Officers Club, who are the cleaners for the vodaliens club, you let Beezy & CL go to the entertainment committee and I don't think they have been doing much entertaining and now we need cleaners, hmmm ... I think BeeZy better get in here and clean up this mess, lamo .... where are you Beez, CL has been filling in for you for a very long time ...

How about that Leader? lol

Dear 2nd in COMMAND....
    Agree yeh!...Oh yes what better cleaner could us Officers hope for than Alien...hee hee.....bring him on even with that pink feather duster of his .....lamo

For the VodAliens club I think we should get Beezy back seeing she as not kept up with her entertainment duties....lol....I agree she should get back in here very soon.....lol

And what about THE LEADER.....no..no...defenitly not he as to keep the whople Alien Nation on their toes.....lol

He is whatching you kids.....hee hee hee.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Hey girls!!!!!
      Did you girls hear that David is getting a new model of Boob Box.....Bigger and Shinier...lmao..... can't to see that one.....lol... .maybe we should appoint him together with Alien to the entertaiment department...... would love that wouldn't you's?

Good night all....chat again tomorrow.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

I do agree.........Beez has been busy though making her site, so perhaps we shouldn't be too rough on her......although she is missed here that's for sure........she always makes me laugh, so funny she is. David is getting a new box is he? I thought he gave it up? More entertainment? Whooo Hoooo!

Good night Astral,

Comment

• Astraltraveller
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
          I do agree.........Beez has been busy though making her site, so perhaps we shouldn't be too rough on her......although she is missed here that's for sure........she always makes me laugh, so funny she is. David is getting a new box is he? I thought he gave it up? More entertainment? Whooo Hoooo!

Good night Astral,
          Hi CL, we do need to see more of Beezzy around here she sure was fun.....lol

I now nearly 10:30 p.m. here I just got in from my Vets Soccer match and I'm gonna get ready to go and sleep now Wednesday nights is my soccer match nights.....tired from the match.....so I will chat a little longer tomorrow.

Whats with you two ladies and these damn flies.....lol

Nighty night...and don't let the bugs bite.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

I swear those are ants, are they flies? lol

definitely bugs, they are too cute

How is the Leader today?? Lots of sunshine here in Nova Scotia today ... woo hoo ... and more until Saturday I think it is ....

yee haw ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Hi all,

Yes I remember you said that Astral, did you have a good game? I would like Beez to buzz around more..........maybe she will now, it looks like she has quite a bit done on her website.........so maybe it's our turn.........lol Hey Beez! What about me me me me me me me me.....ooops I mean us us us us us us us........time to check in, isn't it?

Flys? Well dem lil' buggers are hard to catch, I only caught one, looks like you caught a few........I think they are some sort of beetle. Anyhoo, goodnight, chat latah.

Nope, no bug biting.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                I swear those are ants, are they flies? lol

definitely bugs, they are too cute

How is the Leader today?? Lots of sunshine here in Nova Scotia today ... woo hoo ... and more until Saturday I think it is ....

yee haw ... lol

Ants or Flies I dont know you tell me....You created them....lol.....And yes I'm doing fine thanks for asking my dear 2nd in COMMAND.
                The weather here is also very good for the next couple of days at least....we hope....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                  Hi all,

Yes I remember you said that Astral, did you have a good game? I would like Beez to buzz around more..........maybe she will now, it looks like she has quite a bit done on her website.........so maybe it's our turn.........lol Hey Beez! What about me me me me me me me me.....ooops I mean us us us us us us us........time to check in, isn't it?

Flys? Well dem lil' buggers are hard to catch, I only caught one, looks like you caught a few........I think they are some sort of beetle. Anyhoo, goodnight, chat latah.

Nope, no bug biting.
                  Hi Robyn,
                  Yes I had a great game, and my team won 4 goals to 0 and what make it even more satisfying is it was against one my brother's team....so you can see the rivalry between us hee hee hee...
                  Beezy better get back in here soon....lol..... this place is in desperate need of more entertainment......lol.....
                  As for the flies you should ask my 2nd in COMMAND to catch them see she was the one to release them all over the forum.....hee hee hee.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

Astral,

Good going.........4/0. Congratulations to you. Yes entertainment has been failing.........does that mean I'm fired? Flies.......LE did say.........catch one, so I did........not as many as you though........must be the soccer skills that give you an advantage. he he he

Perhaps we should open a bar 24/7 in the lounge. lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                      Astral,

Good going.........4/0. Congratulations to you. Yes entertainment has been failing.........does that mean I'm fired? Flies.......LE did say.........catch one, so I did........not as many as you though........must be the soccer skills that give you an advantage. he he he

Perhaps we should open a bar 24/7 in the lounge. lol
                      Thank you and yes it was good to beat my younger brother at is own game....lol.........and yes entertainment as not been performing lately.......but don't worry THE LEADER won't fire you as yet hee hee hee....talk about LE, I notice my 2nd in COMMAND hasn't been doing her job either......maybe I should get her to open the bar 24/7 in the lounge......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

Phew, glad I'm not fired........lol

A 24/7 bar/pub, would be a good idea to have, just in case anyone gets thirsty........maybe some snacks too. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, some cheap wine.........lol

One more day and it's the weekend again.........yippee

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                          Phew, glad I'm not fired........lol

A 24/7 bar/pub, would be a good idea to have, just in case anyone gets thirsty........maybe some snacks too. A little bit of this, a little bit of that, some cheap wine.........lol

One more day and it's the weekend again.........yippee
                          Now you talking....great idea..... lol......and who shall we get to run it?
                          But no cheap wine.....at least not for THE LEADER .....

Now lets see who we getting to fun bar......hhhhhhmmmmmm......Vasili, he's always looking for coffee!!!!......or Bill, he's always trying to sell us tea........hee hee hee
                          Oopppssssie.....it's only 5:15 a.m. and me not thinking straight yet.....but the week end is here .... well at least after 14h00 I will better ....... and I hope some one has opened the bar by then......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

5:15am?! Early.........maybe you should run the bar.....or have people take shifts.........no cheap wine for you........how would you know if you were not the bar tender???? huh?

Would you be able to taste the difference????

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
                              5:15am?! Early.........maybe you should run the bar.....or have people take shifts.........no cheap wine for you........how would you know if you were not the bar tender???? huh?

Would you be able to taste the difference????
                              No No.... with all this nonsense of trying to log on and the web having a mind of it's own and not allowing most of us all not logging on.....I don't need to be the bar tender......lol

I still don't know how I got in here but I can tell you guys this much it wasn't through the normal way.......hope it last and doesn't bomb me out again

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• larazovich
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                                No No.... with all this nonsense of trying to log on and the web having a mind of it's own and not allowing most of us all not logging on.....I don't need to be the bar tender......lol

I still don't know how I got in here but I can tell you guys this much it wasn't through the normal way.......hope it last and doesn't bomb me out again
                                Must've been magic!

Things are back to normal for me..for now.
                                Here have a snack.
                                Liz
                                www.sebastopolparty.com
                                www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Working...
                                X