• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MandyN
    Major

• Jan 2006

Re: Choosing A Wife........

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Well it's about time Missy, lol, I was about to sing out to you tonight ... you have been missing in action, and everyone knows you don't want me singing ....

How are you, hows the little bubbie, the medium bubbie and the big bubbie ... lol
    I've been really busy trying to improve my aussierewards website cosmetically... the little bubbie is trying to rearrange my internal organs by kicking and punching all day and night (that's how it feels anyway)...lol the medium bubbie is just a joy, and the bug bubbie keeps losing his dummy and throwing a tantrum as a result... lol (maybe big bubbie is jealous because little bubbie is going to be hogging my boobs lol)

I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

lmao Mandy ... those big bubbies hate sharing eh!! Oh yeah, that is too funny and most likely correcto!~!

Oh well that is nice that you have been busy doing that with your site, always room for improvement and betterment right!!

I look forward to seeing your results ....

Say Hi to Big Bubby Hoggy ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• MandyN
        Major

• Jan 2006

lmao Mandy ... those big bubbies hate sharing eh!! Oh yeah, that is too funny and most likely correcto!~!

Oh well that is nice that you have been busy doing that with your site, always room for improvement and betterment right!!

I look forward to seeing your results ....

Say Hi to Big Bubby Hoggy ... lol
        I shall say Hi to big bubbie for you.
        I've also been learning how to use Dreamweaver so that I can re-do both my sites eventually... big task though, so that has also been keeping me busy.

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
          I shall say Hi to big bubbie for you.
          I've also been learning how to use Dreamweaver so that I can re-do both my sites eventually... big task though, so that has also been keeping me busy.
          Thanks Mandy, I appreciate that ...

Wow, dreamweaver eh!! always loved that name, lol, good for you though, you will be a "sleuth" do you think you will like it better?? Learn all you can my dear, will be good for the future right!!

What do you think of the leader up in space? Amazing eh!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• MandyN
            Major

• Jan 2006

Thanks Mandy, I appreciate that ...

Wow, dreamweaver eh!! always loved that name, lol, good for you though, you will be a "sleuth" do you think you will like it better?? Learn all you can my dear, will be good for the future right!!

What do you think of the leader up in space? Amazing eh!!
            I hope the leader has a GPS with him... you know, it's a big place space... could get lost easy... lol

Dreamweaver definately gives you much more choices and flexibility, but also takes a lot longer to learn... it has it's good and bad points depending on your ability.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

I'd say the headaches are because you are looking at the boobs so hard and for so long! LOL
              Hi Mandy,
              My name is Lina and I'm the leader's wife, where he is he can't see any boobs.
              Says he, there is only one pair of boobs to look at......mine......so no headaches.....ha ha ha...
              He sends greetings

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

I hope the leader has a GPS with him... you know, it's a big place space... could get lost easy... lol

Dreamweaver definately gives you much more choices and flexibility, but also takes a lot longer to learn... it has it's good and bad points depending on your ability.

Mandy I spoke to the leader a little while ago and he says the GPS is guiding him over Australia a little later and he will be watching out for you.
                He sends his regards to you and Carlos and Baby.....hopes you all doing well.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Dream Lady
                  Major General

• Feb 2006

Hi Mandy! Hope all is well...sounds like your keeping carlos jumping!! The leader is watching over you and carlos, so watch those boobies!! lol
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• davidundalicia
                    General

• Mar 2006

Where ever I go I keep seeing boobies, whats up with you girls, or is this clever advertising....................????
                    Have fun
                    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                    Newbies / Beginners Forum
                    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                      Where ever I go I keep seeing boobies, whats up with you girls, or is this clever advertising....................????
                      No No it just looks like you are a boob man, you just keep popping in where all the boobs are.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• MandyN
                        Major

• Jan 2006

Hi Lina, how very nice to meet you... it is not often that you get to meet the Leader of the Leader... (ladies we all know it is the woman who is the real leader... we just let those men think they are the boss... anything for peace right?) lol Joke... or is it?
                        Lina I still believe his headaches are from looking at boobies... it just so happens, and he confesses that it is you who he is looking at... men, they can't help themselves... lol
                        Tell Astral thank you from us all, and we will flick the lights on and off 3 times so he can see us... we are to the south and near the beach... lol

Hi Cindy, we are all well thank you... Carlos is always jumping, even when I'm not around... lol Now which boobies were you referring to..? The one's on my body, or the one's looking at the one's on my body? lol

David David David... you poor men get it so bad don't you..? These cruel advertising people who use boobies to suck you into buying things you really don't want or need... it's just not right is it? Shame on the advertising people. Ladies let's help David and ban boobies in advertising... how does that sound to you David? lol

Comment

• davidundalicia
                          General

• Mar 2006

Hey Mandy, I wasn´t complaining so PLEASE dont ban the boobies.........
                          Have fun
                          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                          Newbies / Beginners Forum
                          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
                            Hey Mandy, I wasn´t complaining so PLEASE dont ban the boobies.........

David ....

we can always count on you to be "Boobyliscious" .... we wouldn't want it any other way now would we girls!!

Of course we're advertising .... How are we doing so far? lol

Cookie ............... grrrrrrr............. I know that was you ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Hi Lina, how very nice to meet you... it is not often that you get to meet the Leader of the Leader... (ladies we all know it is the woman who is the real leader... we just let those men think they are the boss... anything for peace right?) lol Joke... or is it?
                              Lina I still believe his headaches are from looking at boobies... it just so happens, and he confesses that it is you who he is looking at... men, they can't help themselves... lol
                              Tell Astral thank you from us all, and we will flick the lights on and off 3 times so he can see us... we are to the south and near the beach... lol

Hi Cindy, we are all well thank you... Carlos is always jumping, even when I'm not around... lol Now which boobies were you referring to..? The one's on my body, or the one's looking at the one's on my body? lol

David David David... you poor men get it so bad don't you..? These cruel advertising people who use boobies to suck you into buying things you really don't want or need... it's just not right is it? Shame on the advertising people. Ladies let's help David and ban boobies in advertising... how does that sound to you David? lol

Mandy....Like wise it was nice to meet you, That because he confessed that he doesn't get any more headaches.....eh eh eh...,no he's not that bad!!!!....that's Manuel always up to his tricks......I'll pass your message onto him a little later today.
                              The kids and I are going to chat to him a little later.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• darkcloudestine
                                Private First Class

• Mar 2007

Well I'm colored Euro-Asian, I live far away from home, mostly around blacks and whites, I have the only choice in them for now for a wife, and I don't know whether to go down(for a black) or up(for a white).

Comment

Working...
                                X