• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Choosing A Wife........

Originally posted by darkcloudestine
    Well I'm colored Euro-Asian, I live far away from home, mostly around blacks and whites, I have the only choice in them for now for a wife, and I don't know whether to go down(for a black) or up(for a white).
    Well my friend the choice is up to you, So you decide it's ether UP or DOWN........But then there is love.....!!!!!!.......but then if the choice is difficult why not stay in the Middle......eheee eeehhh.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• MandyN
      Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by davidundalicia
      Hey Mandy, I wasn´t complaining so PLEASE dont ban the boobies.........
      Hmmmm... are you sure David? We would be happy to help if you find yourself getting deeper and deeper into debt because of those cruel Boobies... lol
      We'll remain on stand-by for now, and let the Boobies be free to entice you into more purchases... but if you find them too disruptive, just let us know and we'll put them away... lol
      I Sing For My Soul... la, la, la...

Comment

• MandyN
        Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
        Mandy....Like wise it was nice to meet you, That because he confessed that he doesn't get any more headaches.....eh eh eh...,no he's not that bad!!!!....that's Manuel always up to his tricks......I'll pass your message onto him a little later today.
        The kids and I are going to chat to him a little later.
        Thanks Lina

Lucky he's not as bad as some men hey... some of them seem to suffer some sort of brain disfunction when they see Boobies; you could be having an in depth conversation and some Boobies walk by, all of a sudden the brain disfunction kicks in... they can't close their mouth, speak, or hear anything you are saying until the Boobies are out of site. Some even start drooling and making strange obnoxious sounds. Strangely enough, the effects seem to be worse when one man has other men in their company... it's like they are hypnotised and have no control.

Girls you've got to feel sorry for the poor male species, it must be so difficult to get things done...

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by MandyN
          Thanks Lina

Lucky he's not as bad as some men hey... some of them seem to suffer some sort of brain disfunction when they see Boobies; you could be having an in depth conversation and some Boobies walk by, all of a sudden the brain disfunction kicks in... they can't close their mouth, speak, or hear anything you are saying until the Boobies are out of site. Some even start drooling and making strange obnoxious sounds. Strangely enough, the effects seem to be worse when one man has other men in their company... it's like they are hypnotised and have no control.

Girls you've got to feel sorry for the poor male species, it must be so difficult to get things done...
          Oh my goodness, now that is just pathetic, can't say I've ever seen things that bad, but if I did, I wouldn't be in their company again ....

Geesh .... these men need to get a grip ....

Is that what those "Aussie Men" are like Mandy, lol ... you better get outta there ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• MandyN
            Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
            Oh my goodness, now that is just pathetic, can't say I've ever seen things that bad, but if I did, I wouldn't be in their company again ....

Geesh .... these men need to get a grip ....

Is that what those "Aussie Men" are like Mandy, lol ... you better get outta there ... lol
            Unfortunately, it is how alot of men are here, the one's who call themselves "True Blue Aussie Men" are... "all ass and no class".
            I've steered well clear of those one's in my life thankgoodness. They are commonly called "Bogans", and they are proud to be called it; they are equivelant to "Rednecks or Trailer Trash"... lol
            Personally I think it is a deep psychological problem they encounter from not being breast fed as babies...lol Joke!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
              General

• Jul 2006

Thanks Lina

Hi Mandy,
              Your are right about some men, but my Manny and your Alien leader is not like that , he doesn't get distracted by any boobies no matter the size or shape.......he keeps his head on......by the way he send greetings form outter space to you and Carlos and the baby.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Unfortunately, it is how alot of men are here, the one's who call themselves "True Blue Aussie Men" are... "all ass and no class".
                I've steered well clear of those one's in my life thankgoodness. They are commonly called "Bogans", and they are proud to be called it; they are equivelant to "Rednecks or Trailer Trash"... lol
                Personally I think it is a deep psychological problem they encounter from not being breast fed as babies...lol Joke!
                I agree with you there Mandy, men like that is best to stay well away from.....they are not with the trouble....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• MandyN
                  Major

• Jan 2006

Yep, that's for sure Lina... prevention is better than cure as they say... lol
                  Say thanks to Manny and G'day back to him... hope he's enjoying his space trip.

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Yep, that's for sure Lina... prevention is better than cure as they say... lol
                    Say thanks to Manny and G'day back to him... hope he's enjoying his space trip.
                    He is doing fine and sends greeting to you and Carlos and says take care of that baby.......and to tell you not to make Carlos cook up such a big storm as I he (Manny) cant see Australia from space with all that smoke.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• vodafreak
                      Second Lieutenant

• Mar 2007

Lol thats funny!
                      BUT not all men are like that!!

:( lol

Comment

• Mook25
                        Brigadier General

• Oct 2005

very good. lol
                        Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
                        FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

• MandyN
                          Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                          He is doing fine and sends greeting to you and Carlos and says take care of that baby.......and to tell you not to make Carlos cook up such a big storm as I he (Manny) cant see Australia from space with all that smoke.......
                          Don't worry, I am taking very good care of my baby... can't say it's doing the same for my internal organs though... lol

Lol... tell Carlos to stop cooking... are you crazy Manny! lol

Comment

• MandyN
                            Major

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by vodafreak
                            Lol thats funny!
                            BUT not all men are like that!!

:( lol
                            You're absolutely right vodafreak... not all men are like that, the others have evolved more than the one's I described, and they have learnt how to still do that, but go mostly un-noticed... lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

Don't worry, I am taking very good care of my baby... can't say it's doing the same for my internal organs though... lol

Lol... tell Carlos to stop cooking... are you crazy Manny! lol
                              Us woman always take good care of out babies......and you are right about internal organs, ask me I went through the same with my two....

As for Carlos cooking up a storm, if his cooking is so great keep him cooking and don't worry what the leader says.
                              I wished Manny was able to cook up a delicious storm every now and then, never mind every day.....

Spoke to Manny again and he sends his regards to you and Carlos and the baby too.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                              X