Thank you all and a little goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you all and a little goodbye

Hello again, we have made many changes since i was last here - we are now in Queretaro, MX heading north. have changed our minds about making the trip now - so heading back towards states slowly - this is a beautiful town, we have fallen in love with it. The heat and humidity became too much for my health, also we are shaking our big motorhome to pieces. we will do this another time - in the winter and in a smaller vehicle - never too old to learn any way hi everyone again
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Hi to you too Ann.
      Just reading your blog, and I know exactly what you mean about 'you just can't go back again' The world just keeps changing, more people, everywhere the same. I find myself long for the old days when things just weren't so busy, so fast, and so crowded. Well maybe they were, but I'm not, anymore..
      Anyway have a fine journey back. Enjoy.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Ann, was reading your blog , have followed your adventure and sorry it has not worked out the way you all expected. Times have changed all over and from what I read and hear, Acapulco has very much changed.
        Having lived all over, Mexico was very special to us, best to remember the good things and wonderful people you met along the way.
        Safe return.

p.s. Stop off in San Miguel Allende, its wonderful there.
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Aw too bad Ann. I was so looking forward to meeting you and your husband. Followed your blog all the way and enjoyed traveling with you, maybe another time. It is best not to come here if your health is bad and you cannot endure heat and humidity. Today it is only 97f but very humid, with the humidity it feels like 112F. It only gets worse during the summer which unfortunately last through November sometimes. Take it easy and enjoy your trip back, maybe you can go the Beach route for the cooler weather.
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi every one - well Bill tomorrow we are going to San Miguel Allende - will spend the day there while leaving the coach in Queretaro - George - we will be making the trip down the east coast at another time in the not too distant future - probably by jeep - i just think all the problems last year sapped me - not a chicken any more - so we will meet - but in the winter time! We love it here and will be here for a couple more days All in all our time spent in Mexico has been really great and we have met wonderful people.
            Ann

Comment

Hi Ann, glad to hear that your decision, as tough as it was to make I'm sure, is a good decision. Mexico in the summer can be brutal. Sounds like a great idea to take your time and head north. Enjoy!
              Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

Hello from McAllen, TX -
                Ann

Comment

Texas! Well welcome back to the US. Better roads?
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Hi there - this is Ann again, do not have a good internet connection so have been off line for awhile - we are in Nashville, Indiana where we have bought a house. This is a great area Brown County Indiana a very artistic place and a great place to live. We will get into our house sometime in July and hopefully have a high speed internet connection then. This is a great place. Lots of artists and creativity going on here. Can't wait to get on line again regularly. Need to make a new web page but don't know what it will be about. ann
                    Ann

Comment

Originally posted by asirimarco View Post
                      Hi there - this is Ann again, do not have a good internet connection so have been off line for awhile - we are in Nashville, Indiana where we have bought a house. This is a great area Brown County Indiana a very artistic place and a great place to live. We will get into our house sometime in July and hopefully have a high speed internet connection then. This is a great place. Lots of artists and creativity going on here. Can't wait to get on line again regularly. Need to make a new web page but don't know what it will be about. ann
                      Ann! Great to see you here again - Have fun in the moving (LOL)
                      Looking forward to having you back around again..
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

not looking forward to the moving - way too much work! but when i get my PC i will probably start a new web page as i have a free domain coming - and will make lots of changes on my jewelry page - more realistic - also take the password protection off of it. it is beautiful here. so many trees. our house has enough room for us to make the stained glass, do my beading, work on stained glass and room for Bill to do his wood working. and 5 acres of woods! should be in by middle of July. thanks everyone
                        Ann

Comment

Wow Ann ... sounds great ... I've been to Indiana and I liked it there ... I was really fond of Shipshewana - is that anywhere near you? It is where the Amish reside ... I enjoyed a horse and buggy ride through the town there ...

I wish you must luck on your move, you are getting closer to me all of the time ... when can I expect you??

Sounds wonderful for you both!! Congrats!

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                          X