This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB -- A Place To Gather Daily

Yup! Oakland...in the hills. Went to Skyline with "you know who"*....he was a senior when I was a sophomore. I rememebr being in PE and seeing him in the back of Bear's pickup going up and down the drive waving a big home-made flag during second lunch (which meant he was cutting 4th) announcing he was running for Homecoming Queen.....he got in trouble, but just to show the Admin the school was ours, we all voted to make him win (they had to let him attend even though he was suspended for cutting)!!!

Couple of years ago, he returned to help re-build the Drama Dept./Auditorium, and we all bought permanent front row seats for the school productions. He remembered me very clearly.....and even told some stories about us and our antics before shcool in the parking lot I almost had forgotten about. Always was a good guy....seems to have gotten kind of stodgy recently though ...... Hmmmm .... fame does things to people.

* T. Hanks
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      which led me to being on Romper Room too.....(reminded me so much of being in kindergarten, with that "non-mirror mirror"...LOL).

Romper Room .... WOW ... do you know how badly I wanted to be on Romper Room ... oh I remember those days ...

And yeah, those pillow sacs full of Halloween Candy, and doubling back for another bag full ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You didn't miss anything not being on it. I left Romper Room more confused than anything else.....never watched it after that.

Kind of the same feeling visiting Disneyland and questioning why the oversized and half-plastic Mickey Mouse didn't talk....
        LOL

Comment

You didn't miss anything not being on it. I left Romper Room more confused than anything else.....never watched it after that.

Kind of the same feeling visiting Disneyland and questioning why the oversized and half-plastic Mickey Mouse didn't talk....
          LOL

lol at you ... well maybe it was better I just sat and pouted to go on the show and didn't ... lol .. I was much older when I visited DisneyWorld (but still not grown up, lol) ..so it didn't bother me that MickeyMouse didn't speak, however, it was those that were in the "Haunted House" that took my tongue and more ... lol ... I love that stuff, I doubt I could ever get enough ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hey Cindy ...

Come on in, I know Hubby must be away again, lol ....

What's new? Are you having any good weather yet? Did you get a new car? How are the puppys? Whatcha been eating? Any new earrings? What about *****? Any "boat house" trips planned, ooops - probably not - since you couldn't possibly fit anymore into that schedule of your's!! LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Geee...... been gone for a while!!!!!.......and what's this I hear about a Romper Room.......Do I have to always keep my eye on you guys to behave?.......hee hee hee ......who's got something nice in the bar to drink.......lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
              Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
              www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

There you go, one fancy one coming right up.........it's called an Astrorange sling.........just 4 u. No cheap wine.........

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
                  There you go, one fancy one coming right up.........it's called an Astrorange sling.........just 4 u. No cheap wine.........

Thank you my dear......that really went down well ........ delicious.......and relaxing......lol.....at least some one looks after THE LEADER ........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

Gotta keep in mind when you're strutting on land with the rest of us, your prestige slips a bit! LOL
                    (At least your crew makes drinks for you in the Officer's Club, right??)

Comment

Gotta keep in mind when you're strutting on land with the rest of us, your prestige slips a bit! LOL
                      (At least your crew makes drinks for you in the Officer's Club, right??)
                      Hello there General good to see you again, you are quite right there......I think it might be time to head back to space.....hee hee hee .....just think when I get back I might have my crew all wanting to offer me even more drinks....... and maybe even some cigars.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                        Hello there General good to see you again, you are quite right there......I think it might be time to head back to space.....hee hee hee .....just think when I get back I might have my crew all wanting to offer me even more drinks....... and maybe even some cigars.......lol
                        Got you covered there....I still have about 40 genuine Cuban beauties, all fresh in tubes....Montecristo, Partagas, Hoyo, Cohiba, and even a few Royale. Most are Maduro, and you can buy them for what I paid....around $12-20 (they are getting pretty much around $40-75 here back home.....crazy!!)

You know, standing as double-duty XO and Security here by the door makes me feel somewhat like a Concierge at times!

Comment

Got you covered there....I still have about 40 genuine Cuban beauties, all fresh in tubes....Montecristo, Partagas, Hoyo, Cohiba, and even a few Royale. Most are Maduro, and you can buy them for what I paid....around $12-20 (they are getting pretty much around $40-75 here back home.....crazy!!)

You know, standing as double-duty XO and Security here by the door makes me feel somewhat like a Concierge at times!
                          Thanks for covering for me General, but as for the cigars thanks for the offer but unfortunately I do no longer smoke, but thanks for the offer anyway. So I guess you will be able to enjoy them for a while longer.....lol

As for standing on double duty, what better person to keep the Aliens safe and on their toes when The Leader and is 2nd in Command are not around?.....some as to be their caretaker........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

hmmmmm........rather odd being so quiet these days, isn't it?

Comment

man, it's like a ghost town..why, do you suppose?
                              Liz
                              www.sebastopolparty.com
                              www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Well....honestly?? I have some pretty solid ideas, but if I shared them I would fall back into the trap of either being a Mr. Grumpy, the typical "Vasili the hard-ass" or even some other ill-earned rap, so maybe it's better to email it than post it???

Don't fool yourself though, there are a lot of people cruising through here, drilling in, learning, etc. so life goes on.....

Will email you tomorrow...too long of a day on top of 22 18-hour days in a row! Night!

Comment

Working...
                                X