X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB -- A Place To Gather Daily

I am wondering if my VodaVoice has been silenced once and for all, having been so wildly mis-read and misunderstood.......I knew it would happen one day, being simply unable to keep my posts to no more than 3 sentences of less than 5 words each with less than 7 letters......

So, I suppose the wall will be more engaging than I feel compelled being, Robyn! Happy Halloween, eh?
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

....ha ha Vasili

......you, silenced? Nah, I don't think so......

I might add that you did go over your quota here in your last statement, letters & sentences.......I don't think you'll make it.......lol

How do you apply an old technology to the new information highway........
      .........and how do you achieve the desired results?

I say....stay in touch with you & your true self....

You have a voice.......and a wealth of knowledge to offer, many people enjoy your posts & as you well know, some do not........in the end, you have a right just as anyone else does, so the answer to your question is no to the wall, but I may say, I'm enjoying it......no one talks back to me, so I'm always right......it's rather fun watching paint dry.......lol

The circle - known entities to one another, you become members of one another's circle, you help one another because you're friends, not because "it will pay off later".

People trust other people they know, because they've invested the time in getting to know one another, with that approach comes integrity & patience. Those are the people that are usually worthy of your trust, they're the kind of people you're glad to of made their aquaintance, and because you are all a part of the same circle, and in that the kinds of people you can refer to as buddy and they'll refer their buddies to you - and we grow & learn, and we become friends.......worthy of care, worthy of thoughtful consideration & honor, and in doing so we build a trust....on the information highway and we should honor that trust to the best of our abilities......my two cents worth........lol

The Network Circle........so difficult to become a part of, and for some, so desirable to belong to

Initial contact might prompt you to call on the circle for advice....breaking ice buckets & climbing the ladder to success without hesitation, no giving up & getting some more booze in this club......since Halloween is just around the corner, just how do we expect it to be Happy?...........lol

..........shove over Vasili, I miss my wall.........lol

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

You are running 'circles' around me, Girl!

Actually, the 'circle' is more like one of two things: either a mob gathered around me ready to cast stones, or a circle of rope around my neck....a noose! One in the 'circle' is not likely to reconsider words hastily spoken, methinks, and thus the circle gets ever-wider, like an outward spiral.....lazily meandering far from the center of understanding.

Nice paint job on the wall, don't you think?
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

ok, I'm back....then I have to go.....lol

Just had to comment on the beautiful wall......so brilliant....catches my attention every time.....especially all the circles that withstand any stone misplaced or thrown......it's a good wall, it will stay standing, perhaps just a bit of mortar.......

.....cheers, don't forget the booze though eh?

G'night all....

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

.....well look what's here.....it's the wall, might as well add a little graffiti, mess up the paint job......<winks>

.......anyone else? Care to add some graffiti?

Today is ThanksGiving Sunday for us here in Canada.......so I'm cooking up turkey dinner with all the fixin's........pumpkin pie on the side........yum.

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

ok, I'm sure LE was in here.......mysterious....OOOooooo

Turkey dinner was "DELISH", if I say so myself.........actually I'm still full.........

Looking forward to today's Hot Turkey & fries....little gravy on the side, & ***** pie today.......

Yum

Comment

• LadyEye
                General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Sounds yummy CL .. Club House is on the menu ...

Eye've hit your wall ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

......oOOo shoot, I forgot about clubhouses......that's good too, awwwww now I want a clubhouse.....lol

Nice to see you on the wall........and you know it doesn't talk back to you.......you can always be right.......lol

Lots more room for grafitti folks........just drop your grafitti in and I'll add it to the wall.....

Comment

• larazovich
                    General

• Jul 2006

Liz
                    www.sebastopolparty.com
                    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

Hey Feet you made the wall! Kinda nice here eh? I'm starting to like it, you're treading up the wall I see.

Alrighty then, todays menu: clubhouse, tommorrow's menu: turkey soup, Thursday's menu: turkey gumbo, Friday's menu: turkey surprise ha ha

lol..........gobble gobble gobbled out

Comment

• whiteshepherd
                        Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

I tried to add to the wall but could not work it out ... I wanted to add pawprints ... Happy Thanksgiving ... I send you 1/2 dozen bottles of Chateau Tabilk wine to enjoy with family and friends .... some of the best wine from my hometown in Victoria ... to share with family and friends ...
                        Last edited by whiteshepherd; 10-12-2007, 09:30 PM. Reason: spelling
                        kym, merlin & tala
                        creating white majick
                        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                        www.merlinsmajick.com
                        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Aweeeee Kimmy .... send us your pawprints and we will be sure to add you and Merlin ... you can post them here and either CL, Liz or I will be happy to grab em and add em ... Lady sends hugs, she is shivering and shaking because of the electric storm we are having ... oh my ... lol

My friend lost her doggie a few months ago, old age, you know, and she imprinted her paw print in - I want to say cement - lol, but it wasn't that ... what is that stuff, lol .... anyway, so she had the imprint of the paw print and took it to a tattoo parlor and now has the tattoo on her shoulder.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• whiteshepherd
                            Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                            Aweeeee Kimmy .... send us your pawprints and we will be sure to add you and Merlin ... you can post them here and either CL, Liz or I will be happy to grab em and add em ... Lady sends hugs, she is shivering and shaking because of the electric storm we are having ... oh my ... lol

My friend lost her doggie a few months ago, old age, you know, and she imprinted her paw print in - I want to say cement - lol, but it wasn't that ... what is that stuff, lol .... anyway, so she had the imprint of the paw print and took it to a tattoo parlor and now has the tattoo on her shoulder.

Hi Holly ... merlin says you all are angels ... we're not shivering here we are still in the grips of the worst drought on record and water is a big issue ... especially in South Australia ... they are talking about charging people for the runoff from your house into you own backyard water tanks ... it's interesting because the government is offering subsidies for people to put them in ... mmm ...

I understand how your friend feels .... I still see my old shepherd Trubble wherever I go ... I still feel him with me ... we spent 15 years together and they become a part of you ... they are inprinted on you forever ...like paw prints on the wall ...
                            Attached Files
                            kym, merlin & tala
                            creating white majick
                            www.whiteshepherds.com.au
                            www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
                            www.merlinsmajick.com
                            www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Ahhhhhhhh Merlin is so sweet and so smart too, lol ... this sounds like a very big problem for you all over there, is there any sign of change in the next while? How long could this potentially go on for Kim?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

No Problem about posting the pic Kim

If you want to know how to do it, you can always right click & save the image to your hardrive, cut & paste your image with photoshop or a program of your choice, make a page in your bluevoda & publish the new wall....after you publish, go to the page, right click on the image...copy the whole url and insert it in your new post....just click on the little yellow mountain icon and paste the url...that should do it.

We're in the middle of rainstorm, it's actually raining sideways again, blowing trees etc......sending you some rain......

I think it's called plaster of paris Holly.......

Comment

Working...
                                X