• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB -- A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by bill2006
    Something for our neighbors up north. I do remember long winters up there, so cheer up spring is almost here.
    [ATTACH]602[/ATTACH]
    click
    Today is rainy, wet, & cold, we'll hold you to that promise Bill.

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Right again Bill ... and your prize ...

I am sure it's not exactly what you requested, (I'm definitely not a wine expert here) but it's a tad better than "Homemade Purple Passion" ... if you drink that stuff, it's real hard to recover ... lol ...
      Not a wine expert!? You're certainly an expert at drinking it.......lol

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
        Special Status

• Jan 2006

Well will look at the mess in here, if you think I'm cleaning this up you've got another thing coming. Drink bottles all over the place, crisp packets ah i don't know kids in a sweet factory.

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Good morning, afternoon, evening, day ... good everything, everybody ... oh yes, and tomorrow is Good Friday ....

Zlatko ... that is awesome, how "Divine" of you ... cooolllllllll and Happy Easter to you too!! You really must check out this thread by Sharon, http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/rev...e-product.html I am certain with your marketing expertise that you could come up with an awesome name for what she is seeking ... have a looksee and see ... that'd be great ...

hmmmmmmmmm..... I suppose you are right about that Bill ... I wasn't given much choice actually, lol, but since it is what I is, then I is happy .. ... and of course, saved in the "collection" ... I am at times though a "Wannabe American" ... the shopping is just that much better ... lol

Cindy ... hmmm ... we'll work on that ... are you missing 5 cents, lol

CL ... ha ha ... I suppose you are right, but I have lost my touch, since I seemed to have outgrown my "passion" ... lol ... and thank goodness for that ....

Aliens ... you can't blame me, it was the "shrimp" I was after and I ate every tail, besides the ones I shared with Bill ... and I even took the wine bottles home with me, because I might think about refilling them with purple passion, just might need further expertise, lol ... I wiped my feet upon entering, and I didn't make a mess ...

It had to be David and CL ... uhuh, that's my guess!!!!!

Dang though, I miss the Band ... Vasili ... when is the next gig scheduled for????? need tunes in here ... maybe Cindy will sing, will you Cindy, lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
            Special Status

• Jan 2006

That's it blame someone else, do you know how long it takes to clean this place, 2 hours that right 2 hours and that doesn't include the time it took me to put my apron on and those dame rubber glove, and you would not believe some of the things i found, and someone lost some undergarments which i have not seen the likes of since the titanic sank.

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

You're doing the cleaning Aliens?.........oh this I got to see, and the whole meal deal with the apron too.........titanic bloomers........err they must be David's, he's being mammo'n' all the ladies out on the patio........the mess, well I'm sure it was LE and Vasili the other night, they had a big wing-ding, dancing on the tables........under the tables. The bottles have to be Bill's, he just came from France with a boat load........

and LE says she can't drink anymore.........(who's she trying to kid)

not us!

oh btw, do you dust? There is spots & specs everywhere......

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

well well ... you certainly can't blame those undergarments on me, I don't wear any ... they must be CL's, Cindy's or David, if they were feminine looking, I'd say David's lol ... he's the type you know, he wears his box on his head, lmao

Aliens you are doing a great job, in fact "The News" was in earlier and took your picture ... it's gonna be on the front page of the "Officer's Herald" tomorrow but in the meantime everyone, here's a sneak preview ...

and yes CL, you can tell by the pic, he does dust .... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

well well ... you certainly can't blame those undergarments on me, I don't wear any ... they must be CL's, Cindy's or David, if they were feminine looking, I'd say David's lol ... he's the type you know, he wears his box on his head, lmao

Aliens you are doing a great job, in fact "The News" was in earlier and took your picture ... it's gonna be on the front page of the "Officer's Herald" tomorrow but in the meantime everyone, here's a sneak preview ...

Oh my..............lol

By the looks of this, the bloomers belong to you Alien!

ha ha LE, he didn't see you take that pic when he was dusting now did he? She has the proof Aliens..........YOUR BLOOMERS!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Whacko!

Everyone! (Must be the subsidized booze!)

Especially my desktop.
                    I am fighting a losing battle....wasting DAYS on stupidity.....Had I the wherewithall to simply toss **** aside and buy new every time meltdowns occur.

Don't mind me --- party on, troops!
                    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Dream Lady
                      Major General

• Feb 2006

No No Holly....wrong picture. This is the one that I took of Aliens last night.

Ok, I had to do a little touch up on the lower wrap...afterall this is a G rated Club, right? So now you know where your waiter has been with that little dressing! lol.

Eric...so you are having major problems. I do hope all is ok and you will be back to your cheery self soon!
                      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• VodaHost
                        General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

I love this place, I am away on holiday with my son till the 11th. He is 7 now and a good bit of father son bonding is long overdue, I will be checking in a few times a day. All is normal at the ranch, Ryan, Hank, Sarah and the support team are on full form..

Thanks all....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Good Morning everyone! Things are looking good in here!

Nice to see you *****, and a vacation, good for you!! Well deserved. Enjoy all the bonding, I am certain you will be amazed with every moment you spend with your son, as children they do grow so quickly. Much quicker than us "adults". I am certain the support team on deck will take care of us all, and you can always depend on the lot of us to chirp in and make sure all is taken care of.

We certainly are glad that our "Sweet Aliens" had the place all spotless for your appearance. Hope he continues, he is looking so cute in his outfits, I am sure he will.

Cindy, you are right, I think that one was taken "after hours" ... lol ... nice one!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• davidundalicia
                            General

• Mar 2006

Yes, I must confess that the bloomers are mine...I have been wearing them ever since my good lady found them in my car..........................
                            Have fun
                            Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                            Newbies / Beginners Forum
                            FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                            My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                            Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• davidundalicia
                              General

• Mar 2006

Eric.............Thanks for the email warning......................
                              Have fun
                              Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
                              Newbies / Beginners Forum
                              FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
                              My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
                              Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by VodaHost
                                I love this place, I am away on holiday with my son till the 11th. He is 7 now and a good bit of father son bonding is long overdue, I will be checking in a few times a day. All is normal at the ranch, Ryan, Hank, Sarah and the support team are on full form..

Thanks all....
                                Hey *****, enjoy your holiday and have a great time and lots of fun with your son.
                                And we will all be here when you get back......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                                www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
                                X