• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • larazovich
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB -- A Place To Gather Daily

Originally posted by LadyEye
    Looks like Liz wants a whipping Karen ....

You will be busy .......... lol ...

(She's gentle Liz, it will be okay, lol)
    Nope, not me. I just know how that coffeeless monster appears...
    Was looking for a latte, but thought a good strong cuppa would help faster..
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

OMG.......old ladies in bloomers with fistsfull of popcorn swinging whips around......more than my poor little mind can handle so early (in the year)......

I think I will try to regain my composure by learning DreamWeaver or something simple, right?

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Vasili
        OMG.......old ladies in bloomers with fistsfull of popcorn swinging whips around......more than my poor little mind can handle so early (in the year)......

I think I will try to regain my composure by learning DreamWeaver or something simple, right?

LOL
        Hey Big Guy, you see what these ladies get up to when you not around THE OFFICER'S CLUB......they always full of mischief......lol
        So do stick aroun a bit more and get them ladies back in line......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Uh-huh........you should take a look at how they "re-decorated" the Ladies Room, and what they have planned for the Patio too.

God Help Us!

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
            Special Status

• Jan 2006

re-decorating the Ladies Room is against Club and union rules, as stated in the small print of all paying member. item 1024 paragraph 1432 line 1983, No member paying or not may change/rearrange or replace any item in said establishment with out written permission for the management and the president. to do so will result in a instant ban of member privileges.

And as for doing the Patio i find this impossible as we are in the penthouse on the 12th floor.

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
              re-decorating the Ladies Room is against Club and union rules, as stated in the small print of all paying member. item 1024 paragraph 1432 line 1983, No member paying or not may change/rearrange or replace any item in said establishment with out written permission for the management and the president. to do so will result in a instant ban of member privileges.

And as for doing the Patio i find this impossible as we are in the penthouse on the 12th floor.
              Ah, my very good friend and favorite off-worlder ...... I knew I could rely on you to step up to the plate on this very serious matter!!
              For the life of me I could recall the Rules at all, so I simply must trust what you recite so precisely......although I still think that I must make a pretty damn good martini, since half of the paragraphs you rattled off sound more like the Tax Code and not our Rules ...... especailly since you think we are on the 12th Floor of a building!
              Please, bro, have a seat....

I was merely mentioning the fact they were using purple paint and hanging up "unmentionables" in the restrooms....and surely you remember that the tallest building on the base is ony 3 stories, right? LOL

Gonna have to wait until you are back to seeing things double, my favorite Alien! Can't risk having you freaking out everyone with your face-changing routine, you know........here! Enjoy a good smoke while we wait for you to sober up a bit!
              LOLOLOL

Comment

• Aliens Anonymous
                Special Status

• Jan 2006

I was merely mentioning the fact they were using purple paint and hanging up "unmentionables" in the restrooms....and surely you remember that the tallest building on the base is only 3 stories, right? LOL
                Ah that is 3 stories above ground, the rest as i am sure you know are all below ground. and as for the purple paint and hanging up "unmentionables" in the restrooms this clearly breaks the rules, and should be delete with in a most serious way, the rules as i have written state that any member defacing the property shall be punished by and i quote : any member found to have defaced / changed or replaced any items of the building shall be punished by 1/ being made to buying drinks for board members for one week, 2/ buying at least three meals ( at a place of the board members choice ).

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                  General

• Jul 2006

Now you're talking, I shall agree with you on that....lol.......feel sorry for the ladies......lol......it looks like they will be forever buying.....lmao

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                  Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                  www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• LadyEye
                    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Okay, I found the "Officer's Club" on page 2 .. means it's been vacant, hmmm .. were the taxes too Much? Too much popcorn perhaps? Come to think of it I haven't even seen the Cookie Monster are MaidDudette too much, and what about the Boobie Man, lol ... where have you been hiding, did you crash on shore, lol .... David . .......... where you hiding? lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                    02036089024 / United Kingdom
                    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• larazovich
                      General

• Jul 2006

Too much popcorn, not enough Bailey's, too many taxes and the couch was sooooo uncomfortable......
                      Liz
                      www.sebastopolparty.com
                      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by larazovich
                        Too much popcorn, not enough Bailey's, too many taxes and the couch was sooooo uncomfortable......

lol Liz ... these "**** string" budgets are tough to deal with at times ... check out the new "Add-On GreenRoom" - a style that will definitely please you, in fact there are a few enormous plants in there that need tending to by someone with a New "Green Thumb" - can you think of anyone, lol ... and I am sure you will find so much going on in there you won't have time to sit,
                        P.S. I heard that is where CL hid the "Baileys" ... Check under the new "Coo Coo Clock" too .. lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
                          lol Liz ... these "**** string" budgets are tough to deal with at times ...
                          P.S. I heard that is where CL hid the "Baileys" ... Check under the new "Coo Coo Clock" too .. lol
                          I distinctly remember you telling me you would keep up with the bills for the Club, and make sure the cook was happy........

.....and you almost had it right, m'Lady....the Baileys is stashed in the Grandfather Clock, not the Cuckcoo clock (which we don't have in here -- at least when I was here last)!!!!

Take a straw, Liz, and write your name on the label so no one messes with it!

Comment

• Dream Lady
                            Major General

• Feb 2006

Hey Holly!! Ya out there??? Are we having a late night party at the club? What's ya up to? It must be like 2am where you are?
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Dream Lady
                              Hey Holly!! Ya out there??? Are we having a late night party at the club? What's ya up to? It must be like 2am where you are?
                              It's almost 3:00 am ... lol ... while timing is everything, time is not u know ... lol

How are you? Are you in between trips - you traveller you??

So nice to see you ....

The club has been quiet, nice of you to drop in and bang some pots & pans, or are you rimming the glasses, lol ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Dream Lady
                                Major General

• Feb 2006

BANG, BING, BONG, BUNG, BOP.....How's that for making a little noise.
                                Actually, just hanging around being bored right now. Hubby and son are off traveling. They are in Scottsdale, AZ helping out my in-laws for a few weeks...so me....I just a single lady at home, bored out of my gord, petting my dogs and decided it was time to check in here. I've been looking around and yeah...it seems like its been pretty quiet. Have you been out enjoying the weather with Ms. Lady?

Just got home from dinner with some friends. Had a few marqaritias...ummm good

What are you doing up so late....or is it early...why don't you come on over and we'll have a slumber party?? lol
                                Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Working...
                                X