• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: THE OFFICER'S CLUB -- A Place To Gather Daily

Might as well close the bar, there's no drinking, no dancing, no maid.........a real ghost town.......ooooooooooOOOOOOOOooooooooo

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Webbing is tough when the jazz quiets down, hey Kid??

Ahhh.....just pull up a chair and sit for a while while Cookie whips us up a fine brunch! We can do a little catch-up, and reminisce about the 'good old days' when the True Crew used to gather regularly to scare off the Junior Officers to drink with abandon and dance on tables to the thunderous cheers of frivolity and friendship.....or.......we could always play a card game?

LOL
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

It sure is........

We could be here awhile, Cookie is slowing down.....in his his age...

Ahhhhhh, the good ol' days, dancing on the tables, cigars out on the frontporch, cleverly dressed aliens...(lol) when everybody knew your name......the drinks were cheap & the food was good...

Pass the dip please.......name your poison, but I have to warn ya, I play a mean game of "fish".......do you have any 7's? lol

Hey Holly......57 cabbage rolls.....all done!

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

hmmm, looks like I'm playing fish meself......such an exciting game too....ho hum, I'll get my own dip....poor my own drink....Cookie's still cooking...........I might starve by then.......good thing I made cabbage rolls........

Hello Wall.......

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L View Post
            hmmm, looks like I'm playing fish meself......such an exciting game too....ho hum, I'll get my own dip....poor my own drink....Cookie's still cooking...........I might starve by then.......good thing I made cabbage rolls........

Hello Wall.......
            Hmmmmm.......Playing by yourself????.....fishing....lol.....what do we have to do around here to have some fun????.....lol.....Yes the good old days.... dancing on the tables, plenty of food and drinks and for those that smoke plenty of cigars....lol.......

Lets bring back the good old days.......FUN........lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• PennieNPence
              Major

• Jun 2007

(everyone hears a rustle from the dark far corner)

Hick....I's Mustov ffell asleep drinkin alone an waitin for everyone.....
              (trying to stand-up, only to almost fall over my misjudging where the table was)

And what are all yous guys doing in red boom......
              I meeeean bed room.....
              (as I point at C.L. pulling out the cookies from the oven by her self, and stagger over to the bar)

It'sss OOOO.K........Hick......
              yous alls can stay.....
              but I gets the bed...
              (As I curl up in a ball in the center of the bar, and pass out with my head in the bowl of peanuts)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
              http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

• C L
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                Hmmmmm.......Playing by yourself????.....fishing....lol.....what do we have to do around here to have some fun????.....lol.....Yes the good old days.... dancing on the tables, plenty of food and drinks and for those that smoke plenty of cigars....lol.......

Well first off, do you have any 7's.......jeez!

I say......you change into something.....you know, remember Eastwood...and start dancing.....oh, and Cookie definately needs to hurry up with some food.....I'm growing cobwebs......the good ol days, yeh......if you can everyone together....add some lighten up in here.....some music.....perhaps......free drinks & cigars....& a speedier Cookie......might help.....

anyhoo.......I'm in, go fish

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
                  (everyone hears a rustle from the dark far corner)

Hick....I's Mustov ffell asleep drinkin alone an waitin for everyone.....
                  (trying to stand-up, only to almost fall over my misjudging where the table was)

And what are all yous guys doing in red boom......
                  I meeeean bed room.....
                  (as I point at C.L. pulling out the cookies from the oven by her self, and stagger over to the bar)

It'sss OOOO.K........Hick......
                  yous alls can stay.....
                  but I gets the bed...
                  (As I curl up in a ball in the center of the bar, and pass out with my head in the bowl of peanuts)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......
                  Turns around to see what the cluttering is....why it's Penny..and he's eating nuts......as I stick his penny head back into the bowl.......lol Share some of what ever your on.....I don't do cookies....that's cookie's job...I eat the cookies..but you have to wait so dang long.......meanwhile I was having some nuts......when your head plopped in the bowl......

see......I snapped a pic.........lol

Comment

• C L
                    General

• Jul 2006

....now you know I'm just kiddn'..winks

Comment

• PennieNPence
                      Major

• Jun 2007

(LOL....)

(I open my blood shot eyes at C.L. just enough that a single hair could have blind folded me, and lift my wobbling head slightly)
                      Did all twelve of you want some nuts.....

(I open up my hand revealing a single sweat covered nut I had been grasping ever so tightly since I had lost consciousness)
                      Here ya go....
                      your all gonna hafta cut it real small though....
                      sorry it's all I got....

(Promptly plopping my head back into the almost full bowl of nuts, and drifting off again)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............
                      http://www.penniesnpence.com

Comment

• LadyEye
                        General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Hey Holly......57 cabbage rolls.....all done!

hmmmmmmmm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                        02036089024 / United Kingdom
                        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• LadyEye
                          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post

Well we must get Mandy in here so that she can create the vodalien song for the group of vodaliens and I think Cindy ought to pop in here too if she can so that she can make the travel plans for us all out on the boathouse, that will be the spaceship for a few weeks, or a month, or 6 weeks, lol ... no matter ... and yes of course, plenty of everything ...

Looks like CL is turning Pennies into Peanuts, lol ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                          02036089024 / United Kingdom
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Well first off, do you have any 7's.......jeez!

I say......you change into something.....you know, remember Eastwood...and start dancing.....oh, and Cookie definately needs to hurry up with some food.....I'm growing cobwebs......the good ol days, yeh......if you can everyone together....add some lighten up in here.....some music.....perhaps......free drinks & cigars....& a speedier Cookie......might help.....

anyhoo.......I'm in, go fish
                            Sorry no 7's my side.....lol.......Oh!!! did you mention something.....??????.....about Clint Eastwood?????....
                            I think he's around here somewhere......hee hee hee....look look .....I think I found him ........in the tub....lol

Growing cobwebs!!!!!!!!.......you say?
                            I think I felt the same .....lol......But then it might be heading for a revamp....lol.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
                            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by PennieNPence View Post
                              (LOL....)

(I open my blood shot eyes at C.L. just enough that a single hair could have blind folded me, and lift my wobbling head slightly)
                              Did all twelve of you want some nuts.....

(I open up my hand revealing a single sweat covered nut I had been grasping ever so tightly since I had lost consciousness)
                              Here ya go....
                              your all gonna hafta cut it real small though....
                              sorry it's all I got....

(Promptly plopping my head back into the almost full bowl of nuts, and drifting off again)

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ..............

errrr......sort of, all 12 of me did....takes the sweaty nut out of politeness and throws it away, puts hand up & pretends to eat the nut.....hmmm, thanks......meanwhile, the flying nut hits astral in the eye.......moves bowl......& gives the pennyman a pillow, glass of water & some headaches tablets........as I just know he's going to need them after all his drinking & dancing on the tables...oh just wait till he sees the videos of him in the maid's dress..........

I'm enjoying every moment of this.....

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                                Well we must get Mandy in here so that she can create the vodalien song for the group of vodaliens and I think Cindy ought to pop in here too if she can so that she can make the travel plans for us all out on the boathouse, that will be the spaceship for a few weeks, or a month, or 6 weeks, lol ... no matter ... and yes of course, plenty of everything ...

Looks like CL is turning Pennies into Peanuts, lol ...
                                A song for this bunch.....now this I have to hear......I'll play back up.....as long as there is booze.......I'm in.

........if Cindy plans a trip, ...I'm in, we should have some chat sessions about it....sounds good to me, the last one didn't work out because of timing....but with good planning & some time.....I'd love to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X