This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Major General Astral Traveller

lol Manuel.......I do need a broom, but that one is occupied. Funny guy..........

Comment

Originally posted by C L
      lol Manuel.......I do need a broom, but that one is occupied. Funny guy..........
      Ok Ok THE LEADER will try and find you one thats not occupied.......lol.....just keep your eyes here.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Like I promised you CL, here are a few to choose from......lol
        These not occupied .......they looking for work......lol......choose the one you need......hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

You still haven't chosen one CL.......and why not?......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

......ssssssssh I've been a bit busy...with you know who.....she stands about 18 inches tall.....lol I'm babysitting tonight.....

As for the new brooms.....I love them all, do I have to choose? The red one I guess.....thank-you Manuel!

Comment

Happy Birthday Manuel.....

Can't say good morning this morning, cause I haven't really slept.......lol

Have a good day if I don't catch up with you, catching a few winks. Taking my broom now......zoooooom

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                Happy Birthday Manuel.....

Can't say good morning this morning, cause I haven't really slept.......lol

Have a good day if I don't catch up with you, catching a few winks. Taking my broom now......zoooooom
                Wakie Wakie......zooommmm back in with that broooooooommmmmmm......hee hee hee ....working hard I see or is that little Madison keeping you awake......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                  Wakie Wakie......zooommmm back in with that broooooooommmmmmm......hee hee hee ....working hard I see or is that little Madison keeping you awake......lol
                  ......Yawn, zoooooooom

Been checking in to see if you'd show up to your party...yes the lil monkey did keep me awake, this is kinda like a hangover...perhaps I should be upside down again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU !

Comment

...........back to my hauntings, see ya on the ship!

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                      ......Yawn, zoooooooom

Been checking in to see if you'd show up to your party...yes the lil monkey did keep me awake, this is kinda like a hangover...perhaps I should be upside down again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU !
                      Wow!!!! ..... Now what gave you that Idea that I would miss my PARTY......lol.......
                      You say little monkey kept you awake......lol......well what are Grannies for.......hee hee hee......

Thank You.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Wow!!!! ..... Now what gave you that Idea that I would miss my PARTY......lol.......
                        You say little monkey kept you awake......lol......well what are Grannies for.......hee hee hee......

Thank You.....

hee hee hee.......I'll granny you with my broom.........lol

Miss the party because of all the cheap wine you drank..........ha ha ha (just kiddn')

uh huh........all nighter with a little monkey.......so cute though, even with one eye opened. lol

I see you've been busy with new alien recruits too.........great stuff, soon time for new cleaners & entertainment staff......perhaps a talent contest.........in the new alien lounge.

Well, hope your not too sick from the all that cheap wine, you have some leading to do.......so WAKE UP!

Comment

Originally posted by C L
                          hee hee hee.......I'll granny you with my broom.........lol

Granny me no no no ......hee hee hee

Miss the party because of all the cheap wine you drank..........ha ha ha (just kiddn')

Cheap wine no ways.......lol

uh huh........all nighter with a little monkey.......so cute though, even with one eye opened. lol
                          Cute even with one OPEN THE BETTER to FOCUS on you GRANNY.....hee hee hee....

I see you've been busy with new alien recruits too.........great stuff, soon time for new cleaners & entertainment staff......perhaps a talent contest.........in the new alien lounge.

Yes me very very bussssssyyyyy.......lately.......lol....good idea start organizing the contest.......lol

Well, hope your not too sick from the all that cheap wine, you have some leading to do.......so WAKE UP!
                          No not sick.....in velly velly velly good health......and always leading.......was awake.......maybe going to sleep now........lmao

Ooopppppsssssieeee.........what to here happen me .....hee hee hee.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Ooopppsssiiee........the party is just finished ......... going to sleep.......now.......ooppsssssss the damn cheap wine .......

GOOD NIGHT EVERY ONE .......see you tomorrow ......my tomorrow......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

No not sick.....in velly velly velly good health......and always leading.......was awake.......maybe going to sleep now........lmao

Ooopppppsssssieeee.........what to here happen me .....hee hee hee.......
                              VELLY VELLY?

hmmm, sounds like a definate case of cheap wine. You need to get to your bed and sleep it off. lol

G'night

Comment

Ooopppsssiiee........the party is just finished ......... going to sleep.......now.......ooppsssssss the damn cheap wine .......

GOOD NIGHT EVERY ONE .......see you tomorrow ......my tomorrow......lol
                                aha!

....................CHEAP WINE!

Comment

Working...
                                X