• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
    Ok Ok don't get greedy and have all the tea by yourself......I think me also needs some.....lol

Well you better hurry and get it, I'm on my third cup, it was a gallon you made wasn't it CL ... ??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
      Well you better hurry and get it, I'm on my third cup, it was a gallon you made wasn't it CL ... ??
      Yes you girls can enjoy all the tea and delights for now.....it's alredy 12:45 a.m. here and I have to get up at 6:00a.m. to go and work.....lol
      So dear ladies excuse me till later I need my beauty sleep.....lol
      Will chat again later about 18hours....lol.....so from me ......

GOOD NIGHT oppppppssss GOOD MORNING......!!!!!

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
        General

• Jul 2006

Yes, at least a gallon.........more coming too, as LE drinks the tea. Glad you like it, cause you don't normally like it........lol It is English Breakfast, with cream...........there you go. Coffee is brewing too.........that's for me, just the way I like it........strong. Now if only we had the martian delights.

Very good Astral.........good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.....(had enough of those last week)

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

Ok...here are the martian delights...(handing over the bags to each alien)...stop grabbing CL (psst..i got extra for you back in the entertainment lounge)....ok...as for entertaining...well letss see...got me a list here....

1.) CL an i will do our mime act....she doesa mean interpretation of 'Alien in a Box'...what'dya mean that looks like a real box...its not real....you're seeing things

2.) We'll sing 'You are my sunshine..."...hey where are you all going...the singing hasn't started yet...(turnign to CL..was it something I said)

Oh well we'll wait till they get back to tell them the rest of the plans...pass the some of those delicious cookies CL...boy LE and the Leader sure run fast when I mention singing....hmmm....
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

oh, Beezie so glad your back........lol, you have extra for me (stops grabbing the bag but continues to munch) ok, wipes hand across mouth. I'll sing........oh wait a minute, I'm the box..........I'm confused......what was my part again? gimme the martian delights....here's the cookies.

Astral.............leaving because of your singing...........no, no, no.........he says he luvs your singing........no he has no stamina..........lol

Comment

• beegud2
              Major General

• Apr 2006

Sheesh...get out of the box..they are all gone for now...we have to wait til lthy comes back...think it was singing that had them running...the leader sure can run...i think he out ran that cheetah down there...hmmm...ok..maybe we should leave the singing out...(munches on martian delights as she shares the bag back and forth )
              Beezz
              sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Ok you two ladies, I surely hope you saved someof that strong coffee and delights for THE LEADER.....I see the two of you are in heaven again together entertaining.......lol......way to go keep it up and THE LEADER and his 2nd in COMMAND will be very happy.....lol.....and who know there might be another promotion soon ......hee hee heee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
                Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Whooooooo hoooooooo promotion, hear that Beez? Sounds good, here's your coffee, Beez is bringing the delights.........come on Beez share some with the cheetah guy.......I spiked the coffee, that way he definately will like your singing............and it will hypnotize him to get the promotion sooner.

Comment

• beegud2
                    Major General

• Apr 2006

Promotion promotion..you are going to give us a promotion...damm the hyno clock does not seem to bee working...i knew i should have avoided the thrid booth from the right at the alien bazaar...why didn't you stop me CL ...never mind...i'll sing for the all the vodaaliens for a nice lil promotion ...although the entertainment gig ain't half bad when you think about it...wow..nice cuppa tea CL....puts in hte mood to bake...ok bee back soon..gonna make some of my spiced banana nut bread...we jsut got some fresh bananas off our tree...loads of nanners to eat....lol
                    Beezz
                    sigpic

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Who mentioned anything about a promotion?....hee hee hee ......If someone mentioned a promotion they might of ment to promote more production of entertainment(otherwise more work please)not to relax even more......and expect THE LEADER and his 2ND IN COMMAND to do all here, we have to fly the ship......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller
                        Ok you two ladies, I surely hope you saved someof that strong coffee and delights for THE LEADER.....I see the two of you are in heaven again together entertaining.......lol......way to go keep it up and THE LEADER and his 2nd in COMMAND will be very happy.....lol.....and who know there might be another promotion soon ......hee hee heee
                        Right here .......... you said promotion. Have some more tea, a special brew for you........lol Yummy, yummy, yummy.

Comment

• C L
                          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2
                          Promotion promotion..you are going to give us a promotion...damm the hyno clock does not seem to bee working...i knew i should have avoided the thrid booth from the right at the alien bazaar...why didn't you stop me CL ...never mind...i'll sing for the all the vodaaliens for a nice lil promotion ...although the entertainment gig ain't half bad when you think about it...wow..nice cuppa tea CL....puts in hte mood to bake...ok bee back soon..gonna make some of my spiced banana nut bread...we jsut got some fresh bananas off our tree...loads of nanners to eat....lol
                          I'm sorry about that Beez, I was still in the box.........crawls out of the box, you mean to tell me we were at the bazzaar? Yep you're right about the entertainment part...........luv it, hey you like the tea too? hmmmm, very strange........my virtual tea is good. Oh yeh, bannana nut bread........sounding good, hurry up Beez. (you guys say nanners?)

ok, nannerbread it is...........I'm in!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                            General

• Jul 2006

Now which will it be????......hee hee hee

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

A realistic Human, this Robot is so life like it's amazing, shows how for technology as gone......click picture to view:

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                                General

• Jul 2006

lol, good one.......

Just dropping by to say Hi........

Comment

Working...
                                X