• Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by C L View Post
    ........I wonder what kind of cookies?

Yes, yes......the temps do go low there don't they, forgot about that.....although I thought it was more the Sahara desert area......ok Goodnight, I was just teasing you about the timezones.......lol

Later Gater
    Yeah!!!! mmmmhhhhhhhhhhh.....what kind of cookies?......I wonder......trust David........hee hee hee.....always up to something.

Sahara Desert is way up the Continent, we are way down......but not under hee hee hee.....

Ok it's now 1:45 p.m. here, I might not see you again today as I am going out later to the Theatre and dinner with the family.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Better late than never I say! Hope you had a grrrrrrrreat dinner & not down under the weather........lol

Good Luck with the game this weekend, keep us posted!

David had better get on here and share some of those cookies, he is surely missed and my club is just waiting to take him to the cave again.

Time for you to go topless again me thinks.

.................Have a GREAT GAME!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Hello!!!!.....I'm back......well at least for a little while.....lol.
        What's been happening around here, looks like everyone as been gone.....any one lost?......hee hee hee .......or you guys have just been missing me???????......THE LEADER.......

Ok guys the kids did very well at the Soccer Tournment......they came 2nd out of 16 teams that participated....and only because of one goal difference against them......

Results out of 16 games: won 9 : drawn 4 : lost 3

And our goalkeeper won the GOALKEEPER of the Tournment Award.

They all played like little CHAMPS....I'm very proud of their achievements.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
          Hello!!!!.....I'm back......well at least for a little while.....lol.
          What's been happening around here, looks like everyone as been gone.....any one lost?......hee hee hee .......or you guys have just been missing me???????......THE LEADER.......

Ok guys the kids did very well at the Soccer Tournment......they came 2nd out of 16 teams that participated....and only because of one goal difference against them......

Results out of 16 games: won 9 : drawn 4 : lost 3

And our goalkeeper won the GOALKEEPER of the Tournment Award.

They all played like little CHAMPS....I'm very proud of their achievements.
          Excellent stats! Good for you & the team! I was wondering where you've been, probably celebrating for days now.........and since you forced the issue, guess I'll celebrate with you!

WTG ASTRAL & THE SOCCER BOYS!!!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Excellent stats! Good for you & the team! I was wondering where you've been, probably celebrating for days now.........and since you forced the issue, guess I'll celebrate with you!

WTG ASTRAL & THE SOCCER BOYS!!!
            Yes sweetie they are excellent stats, it even shocked me to see them. But then the Kids played excellently in that tournament......lol

And as for the celebrations, we did celebrate when we got back to the Soccer Club.....the kids and I.......lol.....everyone was proud of them.......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Good stuff Astral!

We need more of that, don't be an alien to the forum eh? lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Good stuff Astral!

We need more of that, don't be an alien to the forum eh? lol
                Hi Sweetie,
                Glad you enjoyed that........I will try my best......will try and not to be so much of a ALIEN on the forum......I see you guys do miss me hee hee hee.....looks like all is dead around here when I'm not around......lol

By the way......once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY......hope you had a lovely day.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
                  General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Helllooooooooooooooooooooooo Leader

:)

How are you ...?

A huge congrats on your team .. wow what a coach ... what players ...

I guess no shave the head eh!!??

LOL

How is everything???

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                    Helllooooooooooooooooooooooo Leader

:)

How are you ...?

A huge congrats on your team .. wow what a coach ... what players ...

I guess no shave the head eh!!??

LOL

How is everything???
                    Hello there my dear 2nd in COMMAND.
                    I'm doing fine just been so busy with work and the kid's soccer team that I haven't had much time to visit our ALIEN Family.......lol...... and thank you for the congrats, they did very well at the tournament.

But unffortunatly they lost today's game by 1 goal to 0, however they played a very good game.......well I can't expect them to win all the games .....lol.....it's win some and lose some......upto now they doing very well on the league.

And no the kids do not want to see their coach with a shaved head....They say I look smarter this way.......and I think a lot of people might agree on that .....hee hee hee......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

lol ... look smarter with hair ... how can they tell, have they ever seen you with a shaven head ...

hmmmm .... Maybe they think you would look too much like a soccer ball if you did that .. lol

Oh the joys of winning, but it does hurt when you lose by one ... hard lines I always say ....

Yeah we are having plenty of rain here, the sun peaks out for a few minutes or even a day and then goes away, doesn't want to give us too much of a good thing ...

summer will start here in a few weeks and will go until October ...

September is one of the nicest months around here ... not suntan weather then but nice ...

hhmmmm ... reminds me ... when is suntan weather, lol ....

ooops .. "indoor tanning pass" - gotta like it ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

lol ... look smarter with hair ... how can they tell, have they ever seen you with a shaven head ...

hmmmm .... Maybe they think you would look too much like a soccer ball if you did that .. lol

Oh the joys of winning, but it does hurt when you lose by one ... hard lines I always say ....

Yeah we are having plenty of rain here, the sun peaks out for a few minutes or even a day and then goes away, doesn't want to give us too much of a good thing ...

summer will start here in a few weeks and will go until October ...

September is one of the nicest months around here ... not suntan weather then but nice ...

hhmmmm ... reminds me ... when is suntan weather, lol ....

ooops .. "indoor tanning pass" - gotta like it ... lol

I wonder...... maybe they would....hee hee hee....
                        Yes it does......well but we can't win them all....

Well we are in Winter now , but not half as cold as your Winter.
                        Our Summer will be from September to February.........

By the way we had snow for the first time in 25 years here in Johannesburg last week Wednesday. Its was wonderful as a lot of the younger people had never seen it.
                        Well my to sons just loved it......lol....last time it snowed here was September 1981.

Ok it's late!!!!... now 11:30 p.m. going to sleep, chat again tomorrow.......see you later aligator........

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye

• Jun 2006

wow ... that snow was pretty special then ...

How much snow did you get? Did it last? What is your temperature?

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

• C L
                            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
                            Hi Sweetie,
                            Glad you enjoyed that........I will try my best......will try and not to be so much of a ALIEN on the forum......I see you guys do miss me hee hee hee.....looks like all is dead around here when I'm not around......lol

By the way......once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY......hope you had a lovely day.
                            Thank-you Astral,

DEAD? Heck no, but yep, we miss ya.......

In fact I have a joke for you, a friend sent it today, usually I read them and delete......but I thought you might like this one...here goes, it's called:

THE BIG BAD WOLF

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping thru the forest road when she sees the big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.

"My, what big eyes you have, Mr.. Wolf." The wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My what big ears you have, Mr.. Wolf." Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About 1/4 mile down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My what big teeth you have Mr.. Wolf." With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!"

..............oh my, lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                              General

• Jul 2006

wow ... that snow was pretty special then ...

How much snow did you get? Did it last? What is your temperature?
                              Yes the snow was a pretty sight......after 26 years ......it was a welcome sight......It wasn't much, in my garden it was about a layer of about 4cm deep.......and it lasted for about a day only, but that didn't stop the kids from having fun in the snow........lol.

Our winter temperature here in Johannesburg is average of 9 to 18 deg.C during the day and -3 to 5deg.C during the night.

So as you can see we have pretty warm Winters compare to you guys in Canada......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Thank-you Astral,

DEAD? Heck no, but yep, we miss ya.......

In fact I have a joke for you, a friend sent it today, usually I read them and delete......but I thought you might like this one...here goes, it's called:

THE BIG BAD WOLF

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping thru the forest road when she sees the big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.

"My, what big eyes you have, Mr.. Wolf." The wolf jumps up and runs away. Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My what big ears you have, Mr.. Wolf." Again the wolf jumps up and runs away. About 1/4 mile down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My what big teeth you have Mr.. Wolf." With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off, I'm trying to poop!"

..............oh my, lol

HA HA HA .......ha ha ha ha aaaaaa...........that was funny ROBYN.......I enjoyed that, the new version of "Little Red Riding Hood......
                                I'm Trying to Poop" ......hee hee hee ........

Ho!! my.....ho!! my that was good .....thanks for sharing CL

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X