• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Major General Astral Traveller

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
    Oh, the hairs on my arms are growing as I think about 3 last games and wanting to hold onto first place in the league ... oooh, so exciting and scary. Good Luck to the boys & you!! We will be wanting to see a team pic don't you think.

You missed us didn't you, lol ... !!
    P.S. ... We miss you a little, lol

Yes it does make hair raise.......lol.......but I pretty confident the boys will pull it off.....lol.........

Yes I shall post a team photo when the league is over.....lol

And yes I did miss all you guys a LOT......My ALIEN FAMILY......hee hee hee....lol
    What you mean you only missed me a little.......hee hee hee.....

I used to pop in here regulary with out signing on, just browsing to see what was happening and it all looked pretty boring (dead) with out our ALIENS around, so lets get them working again and bring the house down once again .......lol.....hee hee hee.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• C L
      General

• Jul 2006

Morning Manuel......

You were missed......

Sorry, no leaders......no rules, that's as old as history.......lol

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L View Post
        Morning Manuel......

You were missed......

Sorry, no leaders......no rules, that's as old as history.......lol

Good morning Sweetie,

Glad to hear some of you guys missed THE LEADER......hee hee hee.....lol.

Oh well no need for apologies for No Leaders No Rules.....I guess you guys had fun while THE LEADER's been gone.......

WELL!!!!! I'M BACK and RULES ARE RULES.........hee hee hee

So lets have fun........where are the rest???.....our ALIEN Family

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• beegud2
          Major General

• Apr 2006

YEAH...Leader is back...#1...hmmm...got a little soccer kid still stuck to you..might want to leave the lil uns' behind next time...lol.

Yes well...now that you're re-establising rules (sheesh)...i guess CL and I will jsut have to drag ina few new recruits also know as our underlings to do the 'dirty' work....cause all work and no fun makes us very dull aliens....heheheh

(Chopming on the 'Alien Candy'..nudging CL to pass the 'Alien Soda' and taking few gulps.)

Anyhoo...gonna go swab the deck to make spic and span...Halloween is around the corner...(no not that corner....jeez CL...get back here)...and well time for the Aliens to the preps in place...so latah while we brainstorm.

Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• C L
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Astraltraveller View Post
            Good morning Sweetie,

Glad to hear some of you guys missed THE LEADER......hee hee hee.....lol.

Oh well no need for apologies for No Leaders No Rules.....I guess you guys had fun while THE LEADER's been gone.......

WELL!!!!! I'M BACK and RULES ARE RULES.........hee hee hee

So lets have fun........where are the rest???.....our ALIEN Family
            oh my did we say we missed you? lol (just kiddn')

Yes we did! But not the rules! The rest of the aliens? Well theres a story there.......you know how aliens are.....sometimes they can be strange.......I think MIA in SPACE

Comment

• C L
              General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by beegud2 View Post
              YEAH...Leader is back...#1...hmmm...got a little soccer kid still stuck to you..might want to leave the lil uns' behind next time...lol.

Yes well...now that you're re-establising rules (sheesh)...i guess CL and I will jsut have to drag ina few new recruits also know as our underlings to do the 'dirty' work....cause all work and no fun makes us very dull aliens....heheheh

(Chopming on the 'Alien Candy'..nudging CL to pass the 'Alien Soda' and taking few gulps.)

Anyhoo...gonna go swab the deck to make spic and span...Halloween is around the corner...(no not that corner....jeez CL...get back here)...and well time for the Aliens to the preps in place...so latah while we brainstorm.

munch, munch....here you go Beez....passing A soda

oops.....looking the other way...got my attention HALLOWEEN

yep.......storming preparations........zooom, lets drive da ship.........

whoooooooooopie, toooodles I'm off to see the wizard.......

ha ha.......no rules......that rocks!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Who said no rules????
                Ok!!! you two get back to work.......lol.....THE LEADER is watching you two.........lol

So you girls are having fun?.....lots of it hey?????? .... there is also lots of work to be done on this SHIP........lol

So a little less eating and drinking and a bit more work.......lol....

Hey!!!! ..... Robyn how is Little Madison and Kate doing?
                Say hallo to them for me.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                  General

• Jul 2006

Who said no rules????
                  Ok!!! you two get back to work.......lol.....THE LEADER is watching you two.........lol

So you girls are having fun?.....lots of it hey?????? .... there is also lots of work to be done on this SHIP........lol

So a little less eating and drinking and a bit more work.......lol....

Hey!!!! ..... Robyn how is Little Madison and Kate doing?
                  Say hallo to them for me.

Ah, ah, ah....temper...temper......astral.....we didn't see you watching us.....so we're in da clear.....

there is lots of work on the ship......and it's time you found some workers.....we're busy, busy......eating & drinking...celebrating too.....no rules....I hear, it's posted everywhere.........ah the freedom of it all......feels good eh?.....Ooops

Madison.....is beautiful, Kate is a good mum.....I will say hello......& Maddy just might say hello back.......lol

There's been a request.......flashback to your alter egos....lol

ok, lets see....we had

zorroastral, yodaastral, marilynastral

flamincoastral, hippieastral & bunnyastral

presenting.......davyjonesastral, santa astral

and finally....chickenlittleastral

......no rules, gotta like it!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                    General

• Jul 2006

Ah, ah, ah....temper...temper......astral.....we didn't see you watching us.....so we're in da clear.....

there is lots of work on the ship......and it's time you found some workers.....we're busy, busy......eating & drinking...celebrating too.....no rules....I hear, it's posted everywhere.........ah the freedom of it all......feels good eh?.....Ooops

Madison.....is beautiful, Kate is a good mum.....I will say hello......& Maddy just might say hello back.......lol

There's been a request.......flashback to your alter egos....lol

ok, lets see....we had

zorroastral, yodaastral, marilynastral

flamincoastral, hippieastral & bunnyastral

presenting.......davyjonesastral, santa astral

and finally....chickenlittleastral

......no rules, gotta like it!

Ah!! Ah!!.....Request..???....You are at it again..??.....lol......good old memories.....I like the new one.....lol......No Rules.......funny...... but there must be RULES..... so THE LEADER says......lol.....

Where is my dear 2nd in COMMAND..?????.....lol....she needs to impose so rules here too......

You think your in the clear?....Ofcause I was always watching you all.....thow I did not sign-in I used to log on nearly every night to see who was on.....lol......but it all seemed so boring for a while......so lets get this party going like the good ALIEN old days.....

So let the fun begin......lol.....I'm out of here for now .......lol.....next MISSION awaits.....lol......hee hee hee....

Good to hear Kate and Madison are both doing fine.....and you ofcause sweetie......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• C L
                      General

• Jul 2006

Ah!! Ah!!.....Request..???....You are at it again..??.....lol......good old memories.....I like the new one.....lol......No Rules.......funny...... but there must be RULES..... so THE LEADER says......lol.....

Where is my dear 2nd in COMMAND..?????.....lol....she needs to impose so rules here too......

You think your in the clear?....Ofcause I was always watching you all.....thow I did not sign-in I used to log on nearly every night to see who was on.....lol......but it all seemed so boring for a while......so lets get this party going like the good ALIEN old days.....

So let the fun begin......lol.....I'm out of here for now .......lol.....next MISSION awaits.....lol......hee hee hee....

Good to hear Kate and Madison are both doing fine.....and you ofcause sweetie......lol

Rules.......but nobody is listening to the rules......2nd in command, well the last I checked she was knee deep in too much work........she needs to give it a break me tinks.......too much work & no play..not good.

Takes a drink & hides is very quickly so as you do not see with your SPYING eyes........

peak in, & not sign on.....well who ever heard of such a thing.......I bet you're the only one who does that. lol

I think more recruits are needed.......you & #2 are seriously failing as Alien Leaders......and since there is no rules & no leaders around much anymore except for the odd spying & no logging on....well I can drink, make a mess.....yadda yadda yadda....& I can even blame Beez.....as she's only on once in awhile too.....so it seems as though.......there are advantages.......to being the only idiot on the board.......lol

Ah, but I can't blame Beez, she does bring cookies when she signs on......so that is a plus 4 sure.....and some ting, I think that's what it is called........so long ago.........blueberry cake & ting.

Hey did you notice I put grease all over the gear shift of the ship & today you must of been rubbing your face or something.......cause you have black grease all over you......

LE sat in glue too, just wait till she gets up......ha ha Gotta like it!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Rules.......but nobody is listening to the rules......2nd in command, well the last I checked she was knee deep in too much work........she needs to give it a break me tinks.......too much work & no play..not good.

Takes a drink & hides is very quickly so as you do not see with your SPYING eyes........

peak in, & not sign on.....well who ever heard of such a thing.......I bet you're the only one who does that. lol

I think more recruits are needed.......you & #2 are seriously failing as Alien Leaders......and since there is no rules & no leaders around much anymore except for the odd spying & no logging on....well I can drink, make a mess.....yadda yadda yadda....& I can even blame Beez.....as she's only on once in awhile too.....so it seems as though.......there are advantages.......to being the only idiot on the board.......lol

Ah, but I can't blame Beez, she does bring cookies when she signs on......so that is a plus 4 sure.....and some ting, I think that's what it is called........so long ago.........blueberry cake & ting.

Hey did you notice I put grease all over the gear shift of the ship & today you must of been rubbing your face or something.......cause you have black grease all over you......

LE sat in glue too, just wait till she gets up......ha ha Gotta like it!
                        Yeh...I totally agree with you, I think my dear 2nd in COMMAND... .should take a break from work for a little while(like me)and come and have a bit of fun with THE LEADER and all the other ALIENS......

Well I do love to peak and not sign on......THE LEADER.....as to see if all is well but do it with out being noticed......lol

I think me also needs a drink......lol......Damn!!!!!! ....I need to do something about this grease and glue.........Now who did this to THE LEADER's and my 2nd in COMMAD's chairs......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                          General

• Jul 2006

To Conquer or Not To Conquer......

Message to all Aliens........ THE LEADER.....will be gone for a while on a lost minute Very Important Mission.......will see you all upon my return......till then you all behave .....lol.....and have fun.......till my return...... ZZZOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• LadyEye
                            General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

To Conquer or Not To Conquer......

Message to all Aliens........ THE LEADER.....will be gone for a while on a lost minute Very Important Mission.......will see you all upon my return......till then you all behave .....lol.....and have fun.......till my return...... ZZZOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

Oh good grief, you are going mia again ............. and you zzooommmed right outta here, lol, hope it's not for too many days, thanks for the birthday wish ... so what are you up to now I wonder, ho ho ho, I wonder, wonder, wonder, oh, I know it will be entertaining to say the least, can't wait!! Hurry back now ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                            02036089024 / United Kingdom
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• C L
                              General

• Jul 2006

MIA?

.........all I have to say.......is........NO RULES!

Hurry back Astral........let us know what the new mission is.........we're so curious.........

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
                                Oh good grief, you are going mia again ............. and you zzooommmed right outta here, lol, hope it's not for too many days, thanks for the birthday wish ... so what are you up to now I wonder, ho ho ho, I wonder, wonder, wonder, oh, I know it will be entertaining to say the least, can't wait!! Hurry back now ...

.......EEEEEEEEEEEEEE))))......Oppss.....these Brakes are *****.......hee hee hee...

What am I up to now.......yes yes keep wondering a little longer......hee hee hee.....I'm out of here.......ZZZZoooommmm.......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                                X