• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C L
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: *Happy Birthday Astral!*

Awwwwwww Manuel, that's a good one to share, that is super special! Well deserved, congrats on the game, sounds like a good day indeed. Good for you, bravo Gabriel!

Comment

• Astraltraveller
      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
      Yes you're 28 today, better than 98, 88, 78, 68, 58 or even 48 virtual gift to you.......from the galaxy. A wonderful day with your family is great! Hope you had enough left in you to blow out all those candles.....he he

............some balloons & friends for the party!
      Yes 48 candles is a lot of candles to blow.......thanks once again for the e-card.....was to funny ....lol

And thank you to you too Sharon.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
      Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
      www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• Astraltraveller
        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by C L
        Awwwwwww Manuel, that's a good one to share, that is super special! Well deserved, congrats on the game, sounds like a good day indeed. Good for you, bravo Gabriel!
        Yes they are a great bunch of KIDS.....LOL.......I think I still have that lump in my throat.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

Comment

• LadyEye
          General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

How very Special Manuel ... aren't they terrific and you are so deserving of that special attention too ....

Just think, as you grow with them, you can make "special mentions" that "If we win this game group, I'll shave my head" lol

Would you do that? I've seen that done on many occasions and the game was always successful ...

WTG ... Congrats!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
            General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by LadyEye
            How very Special Manuel ... aren't they terrific and you are so deserving of that special attention too ....

Just think, as you grow with them, you can make "special mentions" that "If we win this game group, I'll shave my head" lol

Would you do that? I've seen that done on many occasions and the game was always successful ...

WTG ... Congrats!!
            Yes my dear they are a terrific bunch of kids......and thank you for the kind words....
            Well there are a few thing I got in mind to encourage them.....lol.....
            And who knows the shaving of the head might be one of them......
            I'm sure they would love that if they win their League Championships.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• KateJ
              Private

• May 2007

I'm here at my mom's picking up Madison. Happy Birthday

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by KateJ
                I'm here at my mom's picking up Madison. Happy Birthday
                Thank you Kate.....give Madison a BIG Kiss for me......shes a very pretty baby......Well I can she who she take after ......Mom and Granny.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• ace5548
                  Major

• Aug 2006

Manuel,

A very happy birthday to you. As I understand it, Vodalieans regress in age, but I'm not sure if it's in mind or body.

I thought that was really special what your son did. I don't have a son, so that brings a lump to my throat also. You are a very kind person. One that I think many people are very fortunate to know.

Cheers
                  Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

• Patience
                    Brigadier General

• Mar 2007

Hey man Happy Birthday! (Sorry to be a little late) Hope it was wonderful!
                    Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                      General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by Patience
                      Hey man Happy Birthday! (Sorry to be a little late) Hope it was wonderful!
                      Thank you Vicki......as we say better late than never......lol
                      And yes I did have a wonderful day......as you see by my posts it was one heck of a surprise......lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

• Astraltraveller
                        General

• Jul 2006

Originally posted by ace5548
                        Manuel,

A very happy birthday to you. As I understand it, Vodalieans regress in age, but I'm not sure if it's in mind or body.

I thought that was really special what your son did. I don't have a son, so that brings a lump to my throat also. You are a very kind person. One that I think many people are very fortunate to know.

Cheers
                        Thank you Ted,

And as for regressing, I think we Vodaliens regress in a bit of both....lol....

And yes as for what my son did, was very special indeed.....and then him and his team mates doing what they did at the end that really hit me by surprise......they are a great bunch of kids.....and I dont think a coach could wish for a better bunch of them.....lol

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)

Comment

Working...
                        X