thought i'd show off a bit. lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thought i'd show off a bit. lol

Hi everyone, just wanted to get your opinion on some music that i've made, may not be to everyones taste but thought i'd try any way. lol

I've been making music now for about 4 years now and think i'm getting the hang of it. I may sometime in the future decide to make a website of my own to host my tunes something like an artist page maybe, not sure yet though.

You can find my profile here

Thanks guys
    Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
    FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Re: thought i'd show off a bit. lol

I loved it.
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

Originally posted by SChajin
      I loved it.
      Thanks Sharon, Glad you liked it.
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
        Hi everyone, just wanted to get your opinion on some music that i've made, may not be to everyones taste but thought i'd try any way. lol

I've been making music now for about 4 years now and think i'm getting the hang of it. I may sometime in the future decide to make a website of my own to host my tunes something like an artist page maybe, not sure yet though.

You can find my profile here

Thanks guys
        AWESOME SITE Mook25, very original, you inspire me
        Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
        Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Very impressive Mook!

Comment

I wish I had the time to do things like that, OOOOOH, you need talent Tooo??
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Thanks for your comments on this guys. I'll have to get my music head on again one of these days. Seem to have got distracted a bit with my other projects. lol

Comment

Mooky ...... you're a one man band "How do u do that" ... sounds good!!

Wow ....

So you can buy the album, how does that work??

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye
                  Mooky ...... you're a one man band "How do u do that" ... sounds good!!

Wow ....

So you can buy the album, how does that work??
                  All made with a peice of software called fruity loops, quite easy to use when you know how to use the software although it take me almost a year to learn it fully I think i may have just about got the hang of it now although i'm always learning new things within it. lol

I believe the site gets a small percentage of the costs when the album or singles are sold but still quite good. Quite suprised me how many people liked my music when i put it on there. I've got it in a few other places as well but music freedom appers to be the friendliest.

Comment

Originally posted by Mook25
                    All made with a peice of software called fruity loops, quite easy to use when you know how to use the software although it take me almost a year to learn it fully I think i may have just about got the hang of it now although i'm always learning new things within it. lol

I believe the site gets a small percentage of the costs when the album or singles are sold but still quite good. Quite suprised me how many people liked my music when i put it on there. I've got it in a few other places as well but music freedom appers to be the friendliest.
                    Fruit Loops is a cereal here......kinda hard to make music with that.....lol Just kiddn'

Your music is very good Mook.......make some more, don't use cereal though.

Comment

Velly slick, JM...velly slick indeed!

I wonder .... would you be willing to create a loop from the beginning of "Dance" for a flash site?

I would like to keep things "in the family" as much as possible..... lemme know?
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

How many are from Cairns in here ??

Comment

Mook,

That sounds great. You have a great talent for putting music together.
                          Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Working...
                          X