thegoodnewsonclimatechange.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thegoodnewsonclimatechange.com

This is my first post to introduce my new website thegoodnewsonclimatechange.com and myself (Alan Greenhalgh.)
    I am the author of 2 books and in the process of writing a 3rd which aims to counter the massive amount of negativity surrounding the climate change debate. Through the website I want to contribute to the massive groundswell of positive initiatives to counter climate change, empower people to act positively and not be disempowered by all the gloom and doom. With every challenge there comes tremendous opportunities and in my website and new book I will highlight these and hopefully help people build a better future for themselves and their children and prosper at the same time. The website is a work in progress. Please give me your feedback. Thank you.

Re: thegoodnewsonclimatechange.com

I haven't posted a thread for long time but I just wanted to invite readers who are interested in climate change or investments to read my latest book "Climate Change; Your Liferaft to Prosperity and Survival." I make some suggestions for investments which are proving prophetic despite the tumbling stocks at the moment. Take a look via my website http://www.thegoodnewsonclimatechange.com If you are concerned about global warming, your children's future and what's happening to the world you won't regret it.

Comment

Hi Alan, welcome to VH........keep up the good work!

Comment

Hi Alan, welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun.....looking forward to seeing your site......should be interesting....keep up the great work.....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
        Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
        www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Working...
        X