Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to vodahost

Hi,
    I've just joined and will be seeking lots of good advice soon. designing a small 3 page website for our cleaning firm in uk and having lots of fun!
    Matty

Re: new to vodahost

Hi, Good luck with the new site.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi everybody... yes..another newby. My problem seems to be making a choice about whether I want to build my site from scratch or use a template. I will have a pretty large store with a diverse amount of products. If anyone has any suggestions, I would very much appreciate ANYTHING.

Thanks!
      Celia
      Sillee4you

Comment

Originally posted by matty smith
        Hi,
        I've just joined and will be seeking lots of good advice soon. designing a small 3 page website for our cleaning firm in uk and having lots of fun!
        Matty
        Welcome Matty!
        I know you say it will only be three pages..but you may find yourself hooked! LOL
        It's such fun. Either way, welcome to Voda
        Liz
        www.sebastopolparty.com
        www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by rcmauctions
          Hi everybody... yes..another newby. My problem seems to be making a choice about whether I want to build my site from scratch or use a template. I will have a pretty large store with a diverse amount of products. If anyone has any suggestions, I would very much appreciate ANYTHING.

Thanks!
          Celia
          Welcome Celia.
          FYI, it is customery to start a thread of your own when you have a question - that way your answer doesn't get mixed up with that of the original posting.
          ALso, this particular place, the Voda Lounge is only for chit chat, not for sitemaking questions so the chances are your particular question might not get addressed at all.
          Have said that - WElcome to Voda, you're gonna love it here.
          And to address your question, it really depends on your intention for yhour site.
          Best advice is to read the tutorials through pretty carefully and make a plan on paper, and outline basically of what you want your site to look like. Then have at it, play with Voda, see what you can do.
          Then, the template thing, well thats a personal choice. How about if you make a plan, then post this question in a more appropriate place, say for instance the graphics,logos, templates place?
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Matty

Welcome to the forum have fun and enjoy
            Mirelle

Comment

Welcome Matty!