The Cookie saga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cookie saga

A women was waiting for her flight at J.F.K. airport, there was a long delay, feeling a little peckish she asked the guy siting next to her to keep an eye on her bags and seat and started her quest to look for some cookies. Buying a bag of delicious cookies and a book she returned to her seat giving the guy sitting next to her her biggest smile and opening her bag of cookies she started reading her book and reaching into her bag of cookies out of the corner of her eyes she noticed the guy also reaching out and helping himself to her cookies blooming cheek she thought he could have at least asked. but she kept quiet while inside she was seething.

It came to her last cookie and she couldnt believe it when the stranger took it she glared at him and he gave her a shy smile and broke the cookie in half giving her half she snatched her half and stomped off in a huff just as her flight was called. climbing on board she started to calm down and relax she reached in her bag and pulled out Oh no a bag of unopened cookies sudenly it hit her the guy hadnt been eating her cookies she had been eating his.

The moral of this story is well you decide....
    Mirelle

Re: The Cookie saga

Nice Mirelle, the cookie monster will enjoy this one.

My aren't you looking quite bearish today ... lol ...
    (have you been snuggling up to Zlatkos, Koalien ???)
    Hmmm ... what's going on in Vodalienland ... lol

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Why thank you Ladyeye

You like the new look then i think it has taken years of me, who needs botox or filler when you have cute lol lol

Found out at last too many snuggles with bears.......
      Mirelle

Comment

....thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
        X