• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CB750
    Private

• Jun 2007

Hi there

Hi every body!

How was that with the old dog, new tricks? Learning something new at my age and the workload I have could be a bit hard. But I'll try.

Please go a bit easy on me if I ask the most idiotic questions possible. I soon shall start. Just need an idea for the layout first (scratching head....no idea so far).

The page in my signature is the one I want to completely re-do and somewhen, within the next 4-6 centuries, actually upload.

By the time I opted for Ebay it seemd like a good idea but we've grown a bit and I need something where I can change the prices (exchange rates) on a daily basis w/o going through the entire site again and again. All the stuff on there is actually (now!) much cheaper then displayed plus they charge me for every pic I upload.

Enough is enough! (tough words for somebody who hasn't made the first step yet)
    http://www.pahtsweddingboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront
  • CB750
    Private

• Jun 2007

Re: Hi there

Originally posted by CB750
    Hi every body!

How was that with the old dog, new tricks? Learning something new at my age and the workload I have could be a bit hard. But I'll try.

Please go a bit easy on me if I ask the most idiotic questions possible. I soon shall start. Just need an idea for the layout first (scratching head....no idea so far).

The page in my signature is the one I want to completely re-do and somewhen, within the next 4-6 centuries, actually upload.

By the time I opted for Ebay it seemd like a good idea but we've grown a bit and I need something where I can change the prices (exchange rates) on a daily basis w/o going through the entire site again and again. All the stuff on there is actually (now!) much cheaper then displayed there plus they charge me for every pic I upload.

Now where's the signature?..........Here it is. That's the problem with a short temper ;(
    http://www.pahtsweddingboutique.com/servlet/StoreFront

Comment

• Girlonthehill
      General

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by CB750
      Hi every body!

By the time I opted for Ebay it seemd like a good idea but we've grown a bit and I need something where I can change the prices (exchange rates) on a daily basis w/o going through the entire site again and again. All the stuff on there is actually (now!) much cheaper then displayed plus they charge me for every pic I upload.

Hello and welcome to the Voda community. Don't worry - we were all beginners once and you'll have a lot of fun learning!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Dorothy
        Master Sergeant

• Feb 2007

At least you have a 'signature'. I'm waiting for a vision, hopefully soon. Us old and older dogs may be slow to new tricks, but when we 'get it', we've got it. Ain't this fun?
        This is Dorothy with
        http://www.homespunways2.com

Comment

• larazovich
          General

• Jul 2006

Welcome to Voda!
          Liz
          www.sebastopolparty.com
          www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring