Hello from Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Australia

Hi, how are you all. I am new to this forum and it seems like the place to be. My name is Kim and i love to make fabric wall hangings. It started as a hobby, but i now have my own website to sell them on. http://www.kimtdesigns.com
    Hope to hear from you soon. from Kim

Re: Hello from Australia

Hi Kim
    Lovely work you do.
    Hey did you make this site with Voda?
    BTW in your header your text is sort of chopped off, blocked maybe by a shape or image or something invisible..
    Anyway welcome to the Voadland forum..
    Liz
    www.sebastopolparty.com
    www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Hi Liz, thanks for the kind welcome. My website is not by VodaHost as i have a friend who has his own server and host. I am only new to this and am a bit ignorant but i do not know what BTW is. I was playing around with the website a bit earlier and have probably done something to it but i can not work out what i could have done. I had a look and could not find anything chopped off in the header. Thanks so much for telling me and could you please let me know a little more info on BTW. Thanks from Kim

Comment

Hi Kim ... welcome... I am from Australia too ... I think BTW means by the way ... have lots of fun here ... and lots of people to help ...
        kym, merlin & tala
        creating white majick
        www.whiteshepherds.com.au
        www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
        www.merlinsmajick.com
        www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

Working...
        X