Greetings from me to Everybody here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from me to Everybody here!

I am a new member here, knowing almost nothing about the things I would like to know joining to your lovely, helpful community. But - as we Hungarians say - for a newborn EVERYTHING is new, and I just hope that with my poor English but strong determination - and with your help, guys! - I will find my way in this website builder community. Have a nice day to Everybody!

Re: Greetings from me to Everybody here!

Welcome Erzsebet

Glad to see you joined the community and you will be well taken care of ... believe me ...

Have a good time too ... we all do!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Welcome to our Vodafamily.
      Lots of help here, friendly place.
      Enjoy your stay.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Originally posted by larazovich View Post
        Welcome to our Vodafamily.
        Lots of help here, friendly place.
        Enjoy your stay.
        Thank you Larazovich! This is really the most friendly place I have ever seen. And thanks for in advance for your help!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyEye View Post
          Welcome Erzsebet

Glad to see you joined the community and you will be well taken care of ... believe me ...

Have a good time too ... we all do!!
          Thank you for your warm words Lady Eye! And thanks in advance for helping me on this bumpy road...

Comment

Originally posted by Erzsebet View Post
            I am a new member here, knowing almost nothing about the things I would like to know joining to your lovely, helpful community. But - as we Hungarians say - for a newborn EVERYTHING is new, and I just hope that with my poor English but strong determination - and with your help, guys! - I will find my way in this website builder community. Have a nice day to Everybody!
            Hello Erzebet! Welcome to the Lounge, it's really nice to meet you. Your English is excellent! You will, I am sure, have a great deal of fun learning to build your website and watching it develop. Good luck and don't be shy to seek assistance.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for encouraging me, Amanda. I visited your website and I sincerely congratulate you on your wonderful design! Good luck and my best wishes to you!

Comment

Erzsebet,
                Welcome and enjoy yourself.
                Choco777
                www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi & welcome. “Poor English”! Can’t be! I have found that most people learning English tend to be grammatically better than most of us Brits. Lol
                  Are you hoping to create a site about art or literature?

Good luck.
                  Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hello from Australia

Hello Erzsebet, how are you and welcome. I am new here too and hope to learn a lot as well. What are your interests? I hope to talk to you again soon. From Kim in Australia

Comment

Originally posted by choco777 View Post
                      Erzsebet,
                      Welcome and enjoy yourself.
                      Thank you, Choco! I try...But the "enjoyment" so far to see how helpful, kind is this community and not really the website building job...But I try it, expecting your help, guys when I'l feel, no way out...

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info View Post
                        Hi & welcome. “Poor English”! Can’t be! I have found that most people learning English tend to be grammatically better than most of us Brits. Lol
                        Are you hoping to create a site about art or literature?

Good luck.
                        Hi Collectors! You Brits, born into the English speaking world, can not imagine what we go through wanting speak properly your beautiful language...Mostly if the student Hungarian, with a totally different thinking pattern...Anyway, I do my best and I have to, because 5 years ago I fell in love with a born Canadian (on spite of this he has the most eloquent English I have ever heard), so I have a hard time, believe me!

My site? If I survive this mount of difficulties, I would like to present to the world the unique beauty and daily challenge of the country life of two adventurer old foxes (my husband and me) in a stunningly beautiful remote area. For us this is the world we dreamed about, and I hope I will be able to present it.

Comment

Re: Hello from Australia

Originally posted by kimt View Post
                          Hello Erzsebet, how are you and welcome. I am new here too and hope to learn a lot as well. What are your interests? I hope to talk to you again soon. From Kim in Australia
                          Hello Kim! Nice to meet you here, coming from the two opposite pole of the world (as you know, I am originally Hungarian, but as I just wrote recently to our Collectors colleague, now I am a devoted fun of the Canadian natural beauty (and of course the wonderful Canadian human values). Living in a breathtakingly beautiful place in Quebec, my primary interest to absorbe and preserve the natural beauty of this environment which just lifts our spirit in every moment. I have never thought in the busy metropolis, how satisfying, creative can be the life when almost everything in our life "do it yourself", and still we are surrounded with our favorite books, music, our computers as windows to the world, our best friend, the black dobermann puppy and once in a while the visiting kids who are bringing a weekend turbulence into this remote paradise.

And what are your interests?

Comment

Welcome Erzsebet,
                            You do better at english, than most of the english speaking people do.
                            I found this to be true in most non english speakers. Voda land is a beautiful place to be also. Hope you enjoy yourself!
                            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Originally posted by SAman View Post
                              Welcome Erzsebet,
                              You do better at english, than most of the english speaking people do.
                              I found this to be true in most non english speakers. Voda land is a beautiful place to be also. Hope you enjoy yourself!
                              Hello SAman,

you are right: this Voda Land is a beautiful place. I am eager to proceed with my website, then sign up to Vodahost and be a real member not only just a confused candidate in this community. My best wishes you too!

Comment

Working...
                              X