Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day

Here are a few cute quotes:

Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown. - Author Unknown

When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years. - Mark Twain

A father carries pictures where his money used to be. - Author Unknown

I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection. - Sigmund Freud

Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance - Ruth E. Renkel

To be a successful father... there's one absolute rule: when you have a kid, don't look at it for the first two years. - Ernest Hemingway
    Sharon Chajin

Re: Happy Father's Day

I just want to wish all Vodian Dads a very Happy Father's Day and to thank you for taking me by my hand in helping me create my pages. For some who live on the other side of the USA, I realize this is probably getting to you Monday, forgive me for not posting this yesterday, nevertheless, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to you all
    Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
    Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Re: Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day Guys!!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X