Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

please lets not let the chit chat lounge turn into another problem with website threa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please lets not let the chit chat lounge turn into another problem with website threa

Hi there

Please please please lets not let the chit chat lounge turn into another thread for website problems,
    vodahost queries or computer problems lets keep it as a place to relax and unwind i say this for 2 reasons....

Firstly When building or reasurching a website as we all know the stress can be unbelievable and its so nice to come to the lounge and forget all about it for a little while have a joke play one of Mooks Or Vasili word games or just generally chat about life in general politics etc anything you like in fact. (Just no computer or website queries please....)

Secondly you will always find vodahost members who are likely to be looking at the relevant threads that never come to the chit chat lounge who can help you with there skills and knowledge.

Myself i come here first then i tend to visit the website review site and then a couple of others.

best wishes
    Mirelle

Re: please lets not let the chit chat lounge turn into another problem with website t

Mirelle,
    Those of us who can - move the threads that get put in here that don't belong. But I hope some of those who don't pay attention to where they post will read what you said. You are right - the lounge is not for business.

:)
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: please lets not let the chit chat lounge turn into another problem with website t

Waahhooo -- - -- does that mean there will be ice cream served in the lounge, and cocktails? and other stuff, now that we don't have to worry about spilling onthe keyboards???
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks Beth i really have wanted to say it for a couple of weeks but didnt want anyone to take offence.
        Mirelle

Comment

Liz

Ice creams and sodas will be served at the interval back Liz Back.... LOL LOL LOL
          Mirelle

Comment

Make it vanilla ice cream Mirelle. : -)
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Pas de problem Mirelle!

...............I'll have some ice-cream too!

Comment

...........actually, I'll have a drink instead.

......err, make it two, the line up is long........gets dry when you're waiting for another, somebody has to do something about the service here....lol

Comment

Originally posted by C L View Post
                  ...........actually, I'll have a drink instead.

......err, make it two, the line up is long........gets dry when you're waiting for another, somebody has to do something about the service here....lol
                  oh look another overindulging witch!
                  who knew?
                  Liz
                  www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Tequila time !
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

yeh, yeh

.........well Feet, you & Bill are in the line too.....looking for more tequilla........ha ha

Comment

oops, thought I was hidden behind that tree..
                        Liz
                        www.sebastopolparty.com

Comment

Not a chance, I see you........I'm mean, who couldn't see those feet.....lol

Comment

That's why we have Moderators, right?
                            They do their thing by moving threads and stuff, and keep the board clean.....

Putting up this thread is like talking to the wind.......people will do what they do, and all the pleading or complaining in the world is not going to diminish the Moderator's task in the slightest.
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                            X