Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Happy Birthday CL

Thank-you Ted, I did have a good day.

Yo, Flo! Thanks for the hug.....Glad you're back on-line, AlienDude ROCKS!

Ha ha ha Mirelle! Thank-you!

Comment

Happy Birthday Robyn, sorry this could be extra late so forgive me. I don't come on much now but I spotted it was your 21st so I thought I would pop in and say.............

Hope I am forgiven for being late.

Hope you had an extra special day, you so deserve it for making me into a Super-Hero, my work is never done.
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
        Happy Birthday Robyn, sorry this could be extra late so forgive me. I don't come on much now but I spotted it was your 21st so I thought I would pop in and say.............

Hope I am forgiven for being late.

Hope you had an extra special day, you so deserve it for making me into a Super-Hero, my work is never done.

Awww Paul, 21st birthday? thank-you

You can't leave this forum, you're my favorite super-hero.......no, no, no......not allowed to leave.......hee hee

Comment

Awww Paul, 21st birthday? thank-you

You can't leave this forum, you're my favorite super-hero.......no, no, no......not allowed to leave.......hee hee
          Robyn its just all the work I now have, catching Villians, lifting cars off people, rushing round the planet to rid it of evil, it is tiring work....These 120 hour weeks were never in the job description ..He..He
          www.anxietynomore.co.uk
          The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
          Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
          Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Originally posted by karel View Post
            Robyn its just all the work I now have, catching Villians, lifting cars off people, rushing round the planet to rid it of evil, it is tiring work....These 120 hour weeks were never in the job description ..He..He

ha ha Super Paul to the rescue........ok then, as long as you're off doing good in the world, but don't forget us here.........and now and then we need a good kick........lol

.........and so on,

Comment

Working...
            X