• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: Saying Hello To All....

Nice too meet you and ''welcome to the machine!'' Hope you enjoy it here, and if ya got anything to share with others who've got help - go for it! If you need any help, don't be shy!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• whiteshepherd
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

hi and welcome ... it will be great to see your work ... have fun ...
      kym, merlin & tala
      creating white majick
      www.whiteshepherds.com.au
      www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
      www.merlinsmajick.com
      www.kymdunbar.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Welcome to the Community. I am sure there is a lot you will find stacked on our shelves to bring your projects to true form, and the means to learn a few new tricks that will propel your websites to the level you envisioned!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• greybobb
          Private

• Dec 2007

Hello everyone. I'm brand new to VodaHost and don't even know how to download my picture, but I'm trying. So far, it's been a struggle for me; i.e. how to set up a domain name. If anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. I tried customer service, but they told me to watch tutorials, which I did. Started on my Web Page and will share it once I complete it. Take care. Greybobb

Comment

• greybobb
            Private

• Dec 2007

Great to hear from you. I"m brand new and need help. My e-mail is barbaragrey45@cox.net. Having problems setting up free domain name. Thank you very much. Barb

Comment

• sedona
              Major General

• Jun 2007

Welcome. Barb and you'll do fine. There are many 'old pro's' here very generous with their help... Good luck!
              Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by sedona View Post
                Welcome. Barb and you'll do fine. There are many 'old pro's' here very generous with their help... Good luck!
                The "old pro's" know better than to encourage "thread interruptions" by replying for the sake of merely posting also, Sedona......you need to slow things down a bit and try to "contribute" wisely rather than merely "participate" enthusiastically!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• sedona
                  Major General

• Jun 2007

Welcome, MaxWeb, belatedly! Best of luck to you! Let me know if I can ever be of service in some small way or another.
                  Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                  X