• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • websitebegginer
    Private First Class

• Jun 2008

Web Site Begginer

Hello everybody. I am websitebegginer. I like to build websites and this is my first website that I actually liked and tried to build good. I do not understand some stuff, but one day I will figure it out.
  • syedfayyazhussain
    Private

• Jun 2008

Re: Web Site Begginer

Originally posted by websitebegginer View Post
    Hello everybody. I am websitebegginer. I like to build websites and this is my first website that I actually liked and tried to build good. I do not understand some stuff, but one day I will figure it out.
    It was told that this is a totally free website builder/engine, but when, yesterday, I started and gave the name of your domain engine, I was required to give credit card etc. What this is. Why you dont tell the new commer clearly that you require money for helping the new commer

Comment

• philipc9635
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Jul 2006

Hey Web Site Beginner

Great to have you here in the forum and looking forward to seeing your website.

You are correct this is a totally FREE Website Builder,Blue Voda

In order to publish your pages you do need to have a Hosting Account with Vodahost. But there is no other web site builder that has the functionality of BV and with benefits like this friendly community forum you cannot go wrong. The hosting cost is one of the lowest in the industry.
      Phil Cartledge (Aussie Phil)

Discover A Simple Approach To Online Business That Locks In Your Success.

Comment

• SAman
        Major General

• Mar 2007

Welcome to voda land beginner. this is a great place to work and play.

To Syed as phil said the web building program is free, a great way to build a site. The fees are for the web hosting, to have your site on the web. those servers are not cheap, but the fee for a site is. Good Luck!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• cancunshino
          Private

• Jul 2008

Ok .. I have my Domain name .. my Vodahost subscription . and you have my $115.. how do I get started? Dont tell me to read the Tutorials.. done that also.. Blue Voda really needs to give better instructions .. for example .. "Before you start .. you must pay some money to get a Domain Name and a Host .. which is only .. I have wasted almost a week .. sometimes I get an answer and sometimes not.. and when I do .. days later.. you guys have to fix this for a newbie.. I almost went to crawldog and coffeeshop.. they are just as bad.. thanks to your tutorials .. I came back to Voda. and I have yet to put one word on my Homepage or download a template.. Can anyone.. anyone out there in cyberspace help me get going .. Thank you ... by the way my domain name is www.cubanintroduction.com and use name is cancunchino. I typed in cancunshino by mistake as my user name for the blog..

Comment

• cancunshino
            Private

• Jul 2008

Ok .. cancunshino .. Did I leave my E Mail.. just in case cancunchino******.com yes e mail different than user name .. was late and cancunshino is a typo .. voda cant seem to fix that.. so I am living with it.

Comment

• SAman
              Major General

• Mar 2007

Before you get all excited and carry on too much, you need to learn a few things. First of all in these forums it is not acceptable to highjack anothers thread. There are help forums for any question you might have on building and publishing your site.
              Since you have adomain name and account, and I assume you have down loaded Blue Voda, you should play with it along with the tutorials, then plan your site and how you want it to look. When you have a plan then put your plan to work and creat it, then publish it and ask for critiques. There ar emany people to help here, if you ask, and in the right place.
              Good Luck!
              Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• sedona
                Major General

• Jun 2007

websitebeginner.

SAman's comment was not meant for you, you haven't done anything wrong by introducing yourself. Welcome to VodaLand and good luck with your site. The other newbies that jumped in just need to learn to start their own threads as you have done.
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                X