I am a teacher here in brazil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a teacher here in brazil

I am a teacher here in brazil and I am entering for the first time in this forum to make friends and learn a little more ... I do not speak English, know only the basics.

Re: I am a teacher here in brazil

I am putting my site, which I believe to be a success. If there is someone who wants to communicate and to give me some tips, which are in Portuguese facilitating our understanding even better ...

Comment

Mr. Constantyne, we would all like to help, thats why we're here. Post your site address in the Customer web site reviews-testing ground forum and we will look it over.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Thank you friend...D'son

(translate please for the inglês-----

Estou aqui no Brasil e já tentei várias vezes hospedar meu site aqui no Brasil e não tive sucesso...Fiz uma pesquisa na internet e resolvi fazer uma consulta em sites dos EUA, achando o "Voda host" e assim espero que eles me ofereçam itens para hospedagem e ferramentas para construção do meu site.
        Eu tenho um grande número de alunos da Universidade e um grande número de parentes em 18 estados do Brasil e por isso estou tentando montar um site bem bonito com possibilidades para "chat", fórum, blog, etc

Agradeço a sua atenção e respeito ao meu e-mail...

Do amigo de sempre, Mr. Constantyne / Brasil

Originally posted by D'son View Post
        Mr. Constantyne, we would all like to help, thats why we're here. Post your site address in the Customer web site reviews-testing ground forum and we will look it over.

Comment

Hello Mr. Constantyne

I m a student in Toronto and wat a coincidence i have the same teacher as of your name. kool
          Welcome to Vodahost. In school you help us and now its our turn to help u. lol. jus kidding
          Hope you have a wonderful journey in Vodaland.
          Regards
          Attraction Passes
          Adventure Travel
          Europe Train Pass
          www.mirabeltravel.ca

Comment

Translation of Mr. Constantyne post:
            "I am here in Brazil and has tried several times host my site here in Brazil and had no success ... I did a search on the Internet and decided to make a query on U.S. sites, finding the "Voda host" and hope they offer me items for hosting and tools for building my site.
            I have a large number of students of the University and a large number of relatives in 18 states of Brazil and so I am trying to assemble a site pretty well with opportunities to "chat", forum, blog, etc.

Thank you for your attention and respect to my e-mail ...

From the friend of all time, Mr. Constantyne / Brazil"

Mr. Constantyne, You should be able to do most of what you want with the exception of chatting, and forums. You could use the guest book feature to allow posting from others and comunicate that way. Not the best I know, maybe some of the others can help. You should start a post in the general support forum.

Mr. Constantyne, você deve ser capaz de fazer mais do que você deseja, com excepção de bate-papo, e fóruns. Você poderia usar o livro de visitas recurso para permitir a colocação de outros e comunicar dessa forma. Não é o melhor sei, talvez a**uns dos outros pode ajudar. Você deve iniciar um post no fórum de suporte geral.
            Reguards
            Ed
            www.dsondesigns.com
            www.300hitter.com
            www.bigjk.net

Comment

Mr. Constantyne, I did some more checking and it is possible to have a forum in your web site.

Mr. Constantyne, eu fiz mais a**uns verificar e é possível ter um fórum em seu site na web.
              Reguards
              Ed
              www.dsondesigns.com
              www.300hitter.com
              www.bigjk.net

Comment

Oi, se você tiver qualquer problema com a tradução para Inglês. O Google irá tradutor funciona bastante bem. (I hope) lol.

Boa sorte.
                Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thats what I'm using!! Great minds........maybe not, my kids say mine is gone.
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net

Comment

Originally posted by D'son View Post
                    Thats what I'm using!! Great minds........maybe not, my kids say mine is gone.
                    LOL
                    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Welcome Mr. Constantyne! I'm sure you'll do just fine...
                      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
                      X