effective birth control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: effective birth control

I got the message, and Liz already picked a topic and I have put my pic up. Where is yours Holly?

I started diving in Seattle, and we use to catch fish, squid, and other marketable items to sell at the public market to pay for our air, and equipment. Now my favorite place is Cozumel. I'd like to dive on the east coast though, ther are alot of wrecks all along the coast.
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Re: effective birth control

Ah cool Saman, the waters that you have graced diving have been far more interesting and colorful too and imagine, you even collected things and paid for things, kewlll ... does remind me of the flatfish spearing though and the little tiny one that I caught in my pouch on a scavenger hunt, it was too cute, lol and the wolf eel staring you in the eyes and look out because they bite, lol .. and yes, those rocks that looked like whales, lol .. but all cool yes ..
      I hadn't realized Liz picked, so I will go and do that now .. cool .. more pics .. excellent ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X