new with a thousand questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new with a thousand questions

But I will ask only one here. I do not know what my account ID # is to post. I downloaded Bluevoda but don't know where to find my account ID#. I am just learning about web building and i don't even have my Domain name yet or set myself up with a host. I am so new to this that I am feeling a little overwhelmed but willing to do what I need even if it takes months. Where do I find my Account ID #?

Thanks

Re: new with a thousand questions

You will not have a I D yet untill you have an account with voda when ever you get stuck with an issue just post it at the right area of the forum there are so many wonderful people here its like a big family that willing to give you a hand when you are ready to join voda host just order here.
    http://www.vodahost.com/order.htm . good luck
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: new with a thousand questions

Welcome Lynn.
      After you have thought up a domain name and made sure it is an open one, or not already taken, you can register it with Voda Host and set up and account. After this is done then you will receive an e-mail with your I.D and the information you will need to publish. Untill then, watch the tutorials and read through the forums about building sites and you will have a head start. Good Luck!!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
      X