You Are Going To Be Very Very Disappointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Are Going To Be Very Very Disappointed

The 8th grade science teacher, Mrs. Parks, asked her class, "Which human body part increases to ten times its size when stimulated?"

No one answered until little Mary stood up angrily and said, "You should not be asking eighth-graders a question like that! I'm going to tell my parents, and they will go and tell the principal, who will then fire you!" With a sneer on her face, she then sat back down.

Mrs. Parks ignored her and asked the question again: "Which body part increases to 10 times its size when stimulated?"

Little Mary's mouth fell open. She said to those around her, "Boy, is she going to get in big trouble!"

The teacher continued to ignore her and asked the class, "Anybody?"

Finally, Billy stood up, looked around nervously, and replied, "The body part that increases 10 times its size when stimulated is the pupil of the eye."

"Very good, Billy," said Mrs. Parks. Then, turning to Mary, she said: "As for you, young lady, I have three things to say. One, you have a dirty mind. Two, you didn't read your homework. And three, one day you are going to be very, very disappointed."
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: You Are Going To Be Very Very Disappointed

lmfao... good one!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

lol, superb

Comment

lmbo!!!

Comment

You made my day again Joe!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Very funny, Joe.... You are quickly becoming the jokemaster and I look forward to a giile from you daily! (Your upcoming promotion is well deserved - we all have our parts to play :)
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Originally posted by sedona View Post
              Very funny, Joe.... You are quickly becoming the jokemaster and I look forward to a giile from you daily! (Your upcoming promotion is well deserved - we all have our parts to play :)
              That's giggle (or supposed to be)
              Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

I Thank You Ken I just want to put on a smile on everyone here in voda land epecialy the ones that are a little frustrated when there sites are not coming along so these jokes will keep them going on.
                sigpicJoe
                Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
                The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Working...
                X