Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all, i'm just getting started with building my very first website and i'm reading through many of the threads that are available. Just wanted to say hi and will probably be speaking to some of you in the future asking for tips and advice no doubt

Cheers

Neil

Re: newbie

Hi Niel,
    plenty of help here if you need it.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris

Thanks for the support..

Neil

Comment

Welcome Neil,
        This is nice place to come and stay! Lots of good people!!
        Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi Neil - and welcome.

I'm impressed that you are reading thru the threads so quickly. Just watch the tutorials and then watch them again when you make a page (you can pause them to do something on your page and then start it playing again). Then if you have problems do a Search and you'll probably find that many others have had the same problem.
          And then if you're still stuck, post your question in the proper forum and you'll get your answer. There are some good people with lots of knowledge on here.
          Jerry

Great Adult Gag Gifts
          Rockdale, TX - Class of 1965
          Milam County Historical Commission

Comment

Welcome Neil, sounds like you're off to a good start... Best of luck to you!
            Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
            X