• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jkadin
    Brigadier General

• Jan 2008

Advice From Tech Support

Dear Tech Support:

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a slow down in the performance of the flower and jewelry applications that had operated flawlessly under the Boyfriend 5.0 system.

In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as Romance 9.9, but installed undesirable programs such as NFL 7.4, NBA 3.2 and NHL 4.1. Conversation 8.0 also no longer runs and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. I've tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail. What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate

Dear Desperate:

First, keep in mind that Boyfriend 5.0 was an entertainment package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system. Try to enter the command C:/I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME and install Tears 6.2. Husband 1.0 should then automatically run the applications: Guilt 3.3 and Flowers 7.5.

But remember, overuse can cause Husband 1.0 to default to such background applications as Grumpy Silence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0, or Beer 6.1. Please remember that Beer 6.1 is a very bad program that will create SnoringLoudly.WAV files. DO NOT install Mother-In-Law 1.0 or reinstall another Boyfriend program. These are not supported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

It could also potentially cause Husband 1.0 to default to the program: Girlfriend 9.2, which runs in the background and has been known to introduce potentially serious viruses into the Operating System.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have a limited memory and can't learn new applications quickly. You might consider buying additional software to enhance his system performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as Boob Job 3.6D and that old standby...Lingerie 6.9 (which have both been credited with improved performance of his hardware).

Good Luck,

Tech Support

This ones for you Robyn
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Advice From Tech Support

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
    Dear Tech Support:

You might consider buying additional software to enhance his system performance. I personally recommend Hot Food 3.0 and Single Malt Scotch 4.5 combined with such applications as Boob Job 3.6D and that old standby...Lingerie 6.9 (which have both been credited with improved performance of his hardware).
    I love these applications but for some reason they are very rare and hard to find, and if you do find them they will not stay running, requiring constant maintenence.

I know Robin you probably want to slap me right now. LOL!!!
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• SAman
      Major General

• Mar 2007

Are you sure these aren't Mac programs? I only have Best Friend 2.0, and it has been fantastic!!! It was an upgrade from possible wife 1.0 and has integrated with all other applications flawlessly!!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

Originally posted by SAman View Post
        Are you sure these aren't Mac programs? I only have Best Friend 2.0, and it has been fantastic!!! It was an upgrade from possible wife 1.0 and has integrated with all other applications flawlessly!!!
        Warning: SAman be careful Best Friend 2.0 is a "worm" it creeps into to all apps, eventually causing your operating system to become corrupt and unable to function on its own. In some cases it has mutated into Wife 1.0 and we all know what damage that can cause.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• C L
          General

• Jul 2006

Thank you Joe, I opt for uninstall the whole works :)

You are right Ed......whack! lol....ah, that feels better

so much I could say........but me tinks not

Comment

Working...
          X