New at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New at this

Good morning all,i'm bill and i'm new to all this.Not started building my site yet it's all double dutch to me lol.Maybe i should call someone in who know's whay they're doing,
    have a nice day everyone
    Bill.

Re: New at this

Hi Bill, there is lots of help here. Have a look through this link & if you are not sure, just pop a question up on the forum in the right area.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Welcome Bill to the land of voda have fun and good luck.
      sigpicJoe
      Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
      The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Hello Bill, a lot is still double-dutch to me too, but I am assured that 'Practice makes perfect'
        Welcome to Wonderland
        Patsy
        www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

Hiya, welcome to VH.. You will get the hang of it fast! Once you know how.... Theres no stopping you!

Comment

Hi Bill

You have just landed in the right place to get all the help you might need, and the BEST hosting you'll find!

Everyone is here to help you.

Greetings from Portugal.

Susana
            Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
            Leaf Tea & Acessories
            http://www.christiescreations.net
            Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
            Richmond, VA

Comment

Hello Bill. I'm new to the forum too - I just joined today. I've got two websites which are pretty simple affairs but I'm so glad I can work on them myself. Once you get a site created you are forever seeing ways of improving it. Web sites are addictive. You'll save so much money by doing it yourself. The people around this forum seem very helpful which is nice. You will soon learn.
              Jean
              "If it's cheap, easy and quick then I'm interested"
              On A Budget

Comment

Welcome Bill. Almost everyone here began one day not knowing anything about what they were doing. The resources available are a big help. Study the tutorials and learn how to search the forum archives for questions that have already been asked and answered. But don't be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Lots of good and helpful folks here.

Best of luck!
                Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Welcome Bill, after watching all the videos start off by opening a new page and adding one element at time and preveiwing it to see if you like it. You can move things around, resize them add/delete things as you like and before you even realize it you will be well on your way to having the site you want. If you don't like the page don't save it, nothing is permenant, and no one can see it until you publish, so don't be afraid to take chances. Good Luck.
                  Reguards
                  Ed
                  www.dsondesigns.com
                  www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                  www.300hitter.com
                  www.bigjk.net
                  How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
                  X