No announcement yet.

Are you Struggling With things In life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you Struggling With things In life?

Many people have been struggling with alot of things that they do like the descicions that they make towards the people they know. Also, the way they lead their life and put up with the way people treat them. Like when your friend tells you that you are ugly and you fully give your attention to them and follow what they say by starting to work out more or eating less. God made you the way you are and if someone can't except then that means they probally aren't the best to hang out with. Many people that you may want to find yourself with are generous loving kind people that bring you up and not down. If you find yourself giving in then just don't give up go to god for help and if you dont know about god or even dont know where to start send a question into me and i'm sure to help you out. My pastor was telling me that you may not know but one day god might tell you to walk up to someone and say burrito or even message them and that will be the word theyll be waiting for to just fully devote themselves to god and more.So wake up there is more to life then just sitting there and listening to people who feed off the energy of putting you down. Find new friends that love you for what you do and one day you may find out that the more in tact you are with god the more people that imbrace you will meet you and thats him bringing them to you. Open up and let him in today thats all you need and nothing more can fill in that empty part of you that waits for it to be filled with god.

-StoneFaith.

Re: Are you Struggling With things In life?

Hey how do you make websites i've been trying to make one but dont have the money to do it so like im really stuck.?

As the above was your first post, I suppose that this is your idea of having a website ?¿?¿

Nice words and nice sentiments but its not a question and its not a reply to a question, so..................
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: Are you Struggling With things In life?

Hey...Im struggling to.... I have this overwhelming desire to choke the living body fluids out of some fool who desperately needs it and is taking up the planets oxygen.. do you think you can help me?

I need a place to burry the bodies!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
      X