Hi Everybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everybody

Hi I am new to this. My name is Laura and I am fron Dublin, Ireland. I am using BlueVoda to set up a website for my new business as an architectural & interior design service.

Re: Hi Everybody

Hi Bitsie,

and welcome to Blue Voda Forums.

You will find many people here ready to help you, clear doubts, and give you all the help you might need to build a great website.

Read old posts, place questions, don't hesitate.
    We are all here to help.

Greetings from Portugal,

Susana
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

Hello Laura,

The best way to start is to find any of LadyEye's posts and download her Tips for Newbies that you will see in her signature. View the tutorials and follow her instructions.

The search function in your toolbar at the top of every page can be used by typing in a keword or 2 (for instance menu if you want to know how to make one) and you will have access to the forum archives on that topic. Pretty much anything you might search has been asked and answered many times over.

And, of course, don't hesitate to ask for help by carefully choosing the most appropriate forum for your query. When it is apparant that you're doing all you can to help yourself you will find VodaLand members to be a very helpful lot.

Welcome, have fun and the best of luck to you!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Welcome, you are going to love it here. Forum is terrific and all are willing to help or give our 2cents worth at a drop of a hat!
        Greetings from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
        Hasta Luego!
        P V WebSolutions

Comment

Hi bitsie

welcome to the vodahost family, you will soon be asking us a lot of question..go for it bitsie..........
          Have fun
          Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
          Newbies / Beginners Forum
          FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
          My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
          Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Working...
          X