Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New but not a member. . but I'm impressed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New but not a member. . but I'm impressed!

Hi all,
    I'm just introducing myself as I am new here.
    I've been tinkering around with Blue Voda and the Voda Host website.
    Very ingenious way to do business and great product and support. In my oppinion, one of the biggest reasons new people like myself don't get going in business on the internet is because of overcoming the hurdle of jsut being able to be confident enough to make a decent web page. I've been struggling to learn Dreamweaver for several months. I don't have time to sit down for hours at a time learning it. Even though I am very good with Graphics and can do basic page layout, when it comes to anything intermediate or complicated, I'm stuck. So I am very impressed with the ease of use and WYSIWYG concept of Blue Voda and the support .

Now I just need to make a plan and start some actual marketing. So why am I not hosted yet? Maybe I will soon but for now i'm taking my time. I've already got hosting going with another company and own several parked domain names. I'm sort of out of money and in the middle of moving out of state for a better opportunity. I did make a website using Netscape composer and I was trying to sell video tutorials for blender 3D but that biz flopped and In three months I sold two DVD's ....ouch. So as soon as I get back on my feet I hope to really get going with some sort of online biz.
    -Bebs

Re: New but not a member. . but I'm impressed!

Welcome Bebs,
    You are right it is quite impressive. You'll find that the people here are also impressive. When you get settled and are ready you can sign up for hosting. there are forums that can help with questions on that and how to go about almost anything. There is also a forum search at the top of the page to help you find what you are looking for. Good Luck and hope things go well for you.
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Re: New but not a member. . but I'm impressed!

Hi Bebs:)

We're happy to have you here and are ready to help all we can when you get settled. The one thing I can't help but notice from your post though is that you only gave your last online venture 2 months. As good as BV is and despite the help you will receive here, I'm afraid if you won't be more patient you could find not much different results again. On of the top keys (imo) to success on the web is longevity. Hard but true. You gotta be willing to stick with it kiddo while others are falling away.

Welcome and the best of luck to you!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X