Hello Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi there, I'm out on the limb as the better half is MUCH better at doing things like this. But, here I am and I wanna learn. I'm about 2 months away from retirement, but with an 8 year old daughter I'll have to do something else after Slavemart says goodbye on my terms. We homeschool our three kids and I'm into old cars that might run on Biodiesel. My better half,(Much Better), loves being a mom and doing craft type things. Soon (couple of years I hope) we'll be moving to Oregon and livin the life. Gee I have so much to learn here!
    Thanks to all in advance, Rick

Re: Hello Everyone

Welcome suprclrk
    nice to have you here in voda land if i can be of any help just let me know
    sigpic
    Live and Let live
    www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
    www.discoverpopotla.com
    www.villadeflorencia.com
    www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Hello,

blue voda is a beuatiful program and i like it.
      But i have some questions:

1.i don't know how to put in my website a window so i could make a chat like here!
      2.i don't know how to put a video in my website
      3.i don't know how to put an announcement in my website
      4.i don't know how i make the backround image strech to fit to all of the screen

Comment

Hi Alkis

WALK dont Run is the best approach.

Since you dont know anything start by getting to know how blue voda functions.

Then watch all the tutorials

After that start your first webpage.........................

Go slowly, there is no rush and you will get there.
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Welcome Rick,
          You learn quick and realize it's not all that hard, if you take your time and watch the tutorials, and use the search on these forums to find the questions that have been asked and answered. Good Luck!!

Welcome Alkis,
          First of all you'll need to learn a few rules. In the forums you should start a new thread for yourself, and not highjack anothers. Ounce you have watched all the tutorials and played with the program, you can make a plan then work your plan. then with the search feature on the forums you can find answers to all your questions that others have already asked. Good Luck!!
          Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Hi How Are You Hope You Are Find It Is Nice Meeting You My Name Is Chidi I Live In The Gambia

Comment

Hi Rick, it's great to have you here and you''ll catch on. When you get a first version of your site ready we'd all like to see it and you'll find help if you need it. Almost all of us started as virtual beginners.

Welcome and the best of luck to you!
              Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
              X