X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lina312
    Private

• Aug 2008

Hi, i am new here. my name is Lina, i am very happy to find this software(if i can call it a kind of software)to make website, would be happy to get experience from all who have some tips to manage it .
  • SAman
    Major General

• Mar 2007

Re: new member

Welcome to the land of Voda. The first tip we would give you is down load the program, watch the tutorials, and play with it while you watch the tutorials. Then when you have specific questions, you can use the search at the top of the forum page to find answers that have already been given. If you can't find the answer then find the appropriate forum topic and start a thread for your question. You will get answers from those that have gone through the same things you are. Good Luck and have fun!!!
    Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

• sedona
      Major General

• Jun 2007

Re: new member

Hi lina... Very good advice from General SAman. I would add that LadyEye has an excellent free tutorial for newbies. Find any of her posts (just type her name into the search box in your upper toolbar) and you'll see it in her signature. Download and use it to get started.

We'll be here if and when you need help. Welcome and the best of luck to you!
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Working...
      X