This may ruin your life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This may ruin your life.

Isn't that funny, Joe? You ask a guy that's running for president how many houses he has and he can't tell you? Poor *******.

To my knowledge he has 6 (his main home in Phoenix, the one here [the press call it Sedona but it's actually Page Springs, about 10 miles away], 2 condos in Corona [a small gated Island in San Diego - right next to Ocean Beach - our hippy, biker, street person hangout fave beach getaway], a condo in Washington and one in New York. It's being reported that he has 2 more but Cindy is apparently not around to clear things up.

It's all hers. Their finances are separate. She's worth about 100 mil. I know she inherited the 'family farm' here. And, for the record, Page Springs is not a snooty place. Irrigated by Oak Creek, it's a very small and very green little community that was, a hundred years ago, the most fertile farmland around. In the last 20 years or so, as notoriety has come to Sedona, many of our oldest and best citizens have moved out there and live a quiet life. Most still wear cowboy hats and many have horses. In the last several years a few quite successful vineyards have sprung up as the soil and climate are perfect for grapes.

So yes, they are very near and have been often sighted here for years. Folks around here like them. They spend their getaway time here like thousands of other folks, their ranch is secluded, John loves to fish, but until now, they've not been afraid to be seen. They're best friends with the broker that sold my local business and his wife. I've been to 'social events' that they have been to but have never formally been introduced except to nod or mumble hello.

Although on the face of it, it is hilarious and damaging to him that he couldn't answer the question, as I say, I feel sorry for him and the way it's being interpreted. He's simply a guy that has better and more important things to do than keep track of his real estate and he has a very capable wife to do that for him. Isn't it funny what a little twist of viewpoint can do.

I have 'known him' as our senator for many years, have respect for him politically and think he's a good guy of real character. I think most folks around here share that view.

In our local newspaper last week there was an article about what Sedona might become if he wins (as if we weren't well known enough yet). It's being predicted that our 3 1/2 million visitors a year will become 7 - more than the Grand Canyon.

But, you heard it here, he won't win.
    Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

And btw, Joe, next year we're moving just out of Sedona to our land where we'll be much closer to the Mc'Cain ranch, probably well within paparrazzi view....
      Ken

If there hadn't been women we'd still be squatting in a cave eating raw meat, because we made civilization in order to impress our girl friends. And they tolerated it and let us go ahead and play with our toys. Orson Wells

Comment

Well I hope you can get to meet him maybe when your like neighbors going outfishing together or something if he remebers where he left his pole.
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

I'd love to go fishing with him, and haha, if the 'remember where he left his pole' comment is a jab at his age, well, I'm a vet of the same war he is as well... we're not that far apart :)
          Ken

Comment

That ball makes me feel like a dog chasing his tail!! I too am a admirer and lover of pink!!
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Ok ... I'm a builder ... someone's gonna owe me a new mouse after that lil exercise. I think my carpultunel flared up again :S Anyway, I had to stop on Tennessee Vol Orange just cuz that's what us East Tennesseans do. Thanks for the work out.

Comment

Raganok, I am holding you personally responsible.......... It is not enough that I spent too much time here already............ I agree with EasTnBldr a new mouse............... and a shoulder massage for the RSI.......... and a guarantee that the exercise has improved my reflexes at least.
                Sandra

Comment

Originally posted by bysandra View Post
                  Raganok, I am holding you personally responsible.......... It is not enough that I spent too much time here already............ I agree with EasTnBldr a new mouse............... and a shoulder massage for the RSI.......... and a guarantee that the exercise has improved my reflexes at least.

lol....
                  sigpic
                  Live and Let live
                  www.lowbudgetsmediaadvertising.com
                  www.discoverpopotla.com
                  www.villadeflorencia.com
                  www.rusticosalvarez.com

Comment

Working...
                  X