I need your support In November!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I need your support In November!!

Hi there Karen, you sure will get THE LEADER's vote.....go go go go girl....

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

Mine will have to be a proxy vote by mail - proxymately two weeks.
      Who's gonna be 1st. Lady?

Patsy
      www.waterlandspark.co.uk

Comment

hmm.. thats a toss up.. THE LEADER wont wear dresses and David wont give up his BOX...CL is busy dusting her brooms because its almost halloween, and Miss Holly is MIA..Karen W has Volunteered and she wears a dress pretty good.. so .. as long as her teenaged daughter doesnt get pregnant on the campaign trail... it looks like shes a S H O E in!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

There you go girl.....ofcause THE LEADER can't wear a dress....how will he be able to fly his ship..... but don't worry dress or no dress I will be there for on the day, even if it's from far out there in SPACE......

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
          Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
          www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

My teen, Stacy, says, Respect Yourself, Protect Yourself, cause KMac may be Queen of Mac Smacks but mama Karen says No Love Without a Glove...lol
            Karen Williams
            Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Finally a real candidate, you have me vote....
              Sharon Chajin

Comment

Her is Bill Cosby's platform, maybe you could get him to wear a dress............

I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.

HERE IS MY PLATFORM:

(1) 'Press 1 for English' is immediately banned. English is the official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.

(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
                We will use the 'Wal-Mart's policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't need it.'

(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.

(4) Al l retired military personnel will be required to man one of our many observation towers on the southern border. (six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire on SOUTHBOUND aliens.

(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state. If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.

(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.

(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.

( Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences. If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.

(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat. A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.

(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters occur around the world, we'll ask the American people if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.

(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school and every day in Congress.

(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.

Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better tha n what you have, and better than what you're gonna get. Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.

God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!

Bill Cosby!!!!!!!!

Please Forward This to Everyone you know no matter which side of the fence they're on.
                Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

LOL>... I can relate to that.. did you read my platform in COOL people.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                  02036089024 / United Kingdom
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Finally a political race that actually with be worth a damn, Karen Mac against Bill Cosby. Both overly qualified based on the politicans we have had in decades, think I will have to adopt former Mayor Daley's (Chicago, 1970's) moto:
                    Vote early, Vote often!
                    Reguards
                    Ed
                    www.dsondesigns.com
                    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
                    www.300hitter.com
                    www.bigjk.net
                    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

I regretfully have to decline having my name in the list of possible candidates for KMac's vice prez...

I misquoted my girl, Stacy, and being that my family comes first in ALL THINGS, it is due to this issue.

That being said, I must post the true quote....

Who wants to wear a hospital gown while everyone else is wearing a prom dress????!!!
                      Karen Williams
                      Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

care please count on my vote

Comment

have u gone offline carren? whats the matter please lets talk.

Comment

Our darn speakers are broken....but it's a no brainer..of course Karen has my vote.
                            Vicki

www.staceygoldendesigns.net

Comment

.......sneaks across the border, checks KMAC....sneaks back...hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X