• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • janusc
    Private

• Jan 2009

Hi from South Africa

hey all,
    Looks like i found a forum with some people in it. How is thing here? Here in SA the weather is nice and we are on the last day of holiday. Tomorrow the rat race starts up again.
    During the course of the holiday season i had a brilliant idea, a website! How hard can it be? O man, was i wrong. Never did I think there is so much involved in making a good looking website that works. I'v gone through 3 different programs already, found one that comes with a book and that helped SO MUCH! At least the website is up now but you know, there is still things missing. I Cant get the feel rite( if you know what i meen), on the other hand, I think its a bloody good try for the first website.
    Ok, now i hope i didnt upset anyone with the post. This is the first ever post i make on the website so after this i am off to explore Vodahost.
    Have a fantastic new year everyone, Make a load of $$$$ and rule at everything you attemt in life. 2nd place is still loosing!
    Cheers people!
  • Astraltraveller
    General

• Jul 2006

Re: Hi from South Africa

Hi there form one South African to another...... Welcome to Vodaland.....you have come to the right place .....lol
    Lots of interesting goodies here and people too....always willing to help,you couldn't have found a better hosting Co.

Once again Welcome ....enjoy and have fun..... and very Happy New Year to You.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
    Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
    www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

• janusc
      Private

• Jan 2009

Re: Hi from South Africa

Where can i ask for help with Photo shop?

Comment

Working...
      X