• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mike_m
    Private

• Jan 2009

Hello

Hello all,Just wanted to send out my greetings. My name is Mike. I am from Canada. I'm planning to build a simple web site for a church choir, so that is my purpose being here is to work on getting our website up. I have no experience at all, so was searching today for some easy tools and come across on your BlueVoda Website Builder.Hope it would help.Thanks
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Hello

Hi Mike, you found the right place. BV will allow you to build your site, however you will need a hosting account (PAID) in order to publish the pages you build. You will also need a domain name, you can get one free for one year when you sign up. A good place to start on your web site is to watch the videos they will answer many of the questions new comers often post here (when they don't watch). Good luck and know that when you do run into a problem you can post your question (in the correct forum) and get answers from many of the members here. Good Luck.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• Tom Finley
      Brigadier General

• Mar 2008

Welcome to VodaLand! BV is as easy as it gets. Don't forget BV requires hosting by VodaHost, but VH is a great deal at a good price. Watch the BV video tutorials to get a solid understanding of how things work, then post any questions in the appropriate thread as you need.

Tom

EDIT: And often the answers will come in stereo!
      CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
      CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
      CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

• D'son
        Major General

• Apr 2008

Like now!!! LOL
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• mike_m
          Private

• Jan 2009

Thank you Ed&Tom, for the stereo answer.I am not in rush, so I will start constructinon slowly but surely. :))

Comment

Working...
          X