Re: Another newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Another newbie!

well I'm another new one . I'm considering to make a web site .in fact I'm getting all the info so I can get all my Q's and conserns look at . I hope I do not sound so newby .

As you are a fresh Newbie, we have given you your own thread..............

Welcome to Vodaland and start watching all those good video and visual tutorials.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

hello...am new..

Comment

Originally posted by oluani View Post
        hello...am new..

Oh hello, I'm Old .. lol ... teasing .. sorry, but this has me in stitches ..

Since you are new, you must see it ..

Hee Hee Hee ... (oh, falling outta my chair)

Website of the Year

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

thanks you for the welcoming ..I apreciate it very much ..anyways direct to the Q"s I have create few pages w/ but I have spend 3 days and still do not get it...I have done watching the videos and pre-view the pages..all good but getting it to LINK is when it get confusing ...see I told you I was new .LOL

Comment

Hi & welcome - re: linking - if you follow the tutorials carefully and insert the correct information in the correct places, all should be fine.....but REMEMBER you wont be able to test the links until you have a domain name, an account with VodaHost & actually publish the pages.
            (BTW it's good policy here to post any questions on the relevant forum - as it says at the top of this page:
            The Voda Lounge (Chit Chat) Introduce yourself. Open Discussions, Tell a Joke, Gossip, Chit Chat about anything. (Almost Anything:) No Web Hosting or BlueVoda talk permitted in this forum. We have plenty of other forums for that purpose. Most importantly, HAVE FUN!)
            Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
            X