The Lumberjack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lumberjack

A LARGE, well established lumber camp advertised that they were looking for a good lumberjack.

The very next day, a skinny little guy showed up at the camp with his axe, and knocked on the head lumberjacks' door. The head lumberjack took one look at the little man and told him to scram.

"Just give me a chance to show you what I can do," said the skinny man.

"Okay, see that giant redwood over there?" said the lumberjack. "Take your axe and go cut it down!"

The skinny man headed for the tree, and in five minutes he was back knocking on the lumberjack's door. "I cut the tree down," said the little man.

The lumberjack couldn't believe his eyes and said, "Where did you get the skill to chop down trees like that?"

"In the Sahara Forest," replied the puny man. "You mean the Sahara Desert," said the lumberjack.

The little man laughed and answered back... "Oh sure, that's what they call it now!
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Re: The Lumberjack

LOL,
    Reminds me of paddy going up to the logging office & saying can i have a job!
    And the foreman says you are paid on commission with the amount of trees you take down per day.
    Paddy says! Thank you sir, i will be in 1st thing in the morning.
    Next day paddy comes back to the office after a hard days work & reports on the 6 trees he has taken down.
    The foreman says! Paddy, the other guys have taken down 25 each. I will give you one more chance.
    Next day paddy’s come back, dripping in sweat & looking absolutely knackered, & reported 10 trees.
    Foreman says! Come with me paddy, you must be doing something wrong, so let me show you how to take them down. The foreman get hold of the saw’s starting handle & gives it a good hard pull, Gee’s paddy’s says, what’s that noise.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
    X