• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wirealtor
    Private

• Mar 2009

thinking about going vodahost

hello, I built my first web site with yahoo. I am going to build another and have been using the site builder ,playing and practicing to see if this is where i would like to go . I have a few concerns, with voda there is not enough pre built templates to choose form, and so far I am not sure how to size my page properly. with yahoo sitebuilder it did the sizing atomaticly, you just had to center the page and tell it how long you wanted it. they have lots of pre built templates to use and change up if you wanted to. I am not seeing how you can change any of the pre built templates on voda. they look pretty simple all the same just dift. shapes and colors. Yahooo, does not let me expand my learning curve and you can not transfer ,so this is why I am not using them anymore. I looked at other companies that had cool features with there prebuilt templates where you can click and drag your own image to there pre builts, ect which i got excited about, but i dont want to use any of those companies becaus eof all the bad customer support blogs i read. so far every one seems to love you guys. Can anyone let me know if my concerns are overlooked before I buy. thank you. You can see the site i already did with yahoo sitebuilder at www.americanrealtyltd.net and let me know what you think,
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: thinking about going vodahost

Well.. What are you building with? BV you can make your OWN templates entirely.. and you dont even have to USE a pre installed one.. if you are talking about osc or soholaunch.. yes they use templates..but theres thousands of places to get more and even make your own.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• mrmagoo144
      Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

im sure it took you a long time to make your home page. voda is very powerful and to show you how powerful i copied your home page on my builder and published it on my site. here is the link:
      www.videopostcards.info/realty.html
      its just one of many features you have available with voda. as Karen says, you can build your own site with images, text and video without worriying about size of pictures etc... good luck
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi,

You must be kidding or you did not look hard enough when you say
        Voda does not have enough templates:

Check out the VodaHost templates here.......
        www.siapamoyanganda.com/
        Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
        State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
        X