• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timab1974
    Private

• Mar 2009

Definatly a Newbie

Hi all I am totally new to web design i am trying to set up a website for my internet based radio station. My current site is http://www.forbidenradio.synthasite.com. It is time to grow so i purchased my own domain and am trying to set it up. i am sure there will be many posts from me up here. Thx in advance for all the help i am sure you are gonna give me...lol
  • flyer13
    Major

• Mar 2009

Re: Definatly a Newbie

Hi Tim, did you buy the domain as what it appears? What web hosting site are you connected?

Comment

• timab1974
      Private

• Mar 2009

No i set that up with there editor its all drag and drop with html codes this bluevoda has me tottaly lost might you know where i can look on how to use php codes with bluevoda

Comment

• timab1974
        Private

• Mar 2009

i am using http://sitecreatorz.net for my hosting its cheap and i get my shoutcast stream from them as well

Comment

• flyer13
          Major

• Mar 2009

well if you want chit chat about design matters may as well click new posts and select the subject closest to your question. they restrict business affairs here. there are lots of wise men out there and am not even wise myself to answer your question. ok, click new post at the top.
          wait for you there.

Comment

• SAman
            Major General

• Mar 2007

You can use the search at the top and put in your topic and then it will bring up posts that have info on that topic. There are a few people that have links in their signatures with helpful hints, look at the sigs for people and you'll see them, for example Ladyeye. Good luck!!
            Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment

Working...
            X