Bob in the Deer Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob in the Deer Camp

The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot.They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night."

The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy... a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went
    and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night.

Bob sat up and watched me all night."

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Re: Bob in the Deer Camp

Thats a good one karen I heard that one put in other ways like a fishing trip and also a golf outing that was a first for hunting.They all have the same ending.
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Re: Bob in the Deer Camp

Smart guy!!!!!
      Mike

Any excuse for non performance only weakens the charactor

In God We Trust

Comment