Hello everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone.

My name is Alan. Originally from near Manchester in the UK - currently living and working in the Philippines.

I am a teacher by profession and thought I would build myself a new Website. BlueVoda was recommended to me, so I have just downloaded it and am now studying hard before 'Taking the plunge.'

Nice to meet you all!

Alan

Re: Hello everyone.

Hi Alan !

Nice to meet you.

Wow, from England to the Philippines, what a jump !
    Don't worry at all concerning the BlueVoda website builder : it's just EXCELLENT !
    I didn't know a single thing to computers, websites and anything related,
    yet, VodaHost and its BlueVoda website builder made EVERYTHING so easy.
    Just play with it, use its features, and simply imagine what you could do with them all...

The adventure, your adventure, just begins !

Welcome !

Sasha_

Comment

Mabuhay Teach,

Welcome to VodaTalk.
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Nice to hear from you Alan. I'm originally from the Philippines and was caught in the crisis when I arrived in the U.K. I hope you're thriving well in the summer heat mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Scythian View Post
          Hi Alan !

Nice to meet you.

Wow, from England to the Philippines, what a jump !
          Don't worry at all concerning the BlueVoda website builder : it's just EXCELLENT !
          I didn't know a single thing to computers, websites and anything related,
          yet, VodaHost and its BlueVoda website builder made EVERYTHING so easy.
          Just play with it, use its features, and simply imagine what you could do with them all...

The adventure, your adventure, just begins !

Welcome !

Sasha_
          Thanks for your welcome Sasha - I hope everything IS easy because I had my last Website built for me. This is the first time I have tried on my own.

Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
            Mabuhay Teach,

Welcome to VodaTalk.
            Salamat po Zuriatman! (Well, that's about the extent of my Visayan!)

Alan.

Comment

Originally posted by flyer13 View Post
              Nice to hear from you Alan. I'm originally from the Philippines and was caught in the crisis when I arrived in the U.K. I hope you're thriving well in the summer heat mate.
              Hi Flyer - thank you for your welcome. I am used to the heat now but it is still b****y hot here in Cebu!!

Alan.

Comment

well, Gen Zuriatman is from malaysia and I'm from Antique. Our great2 ancestors as history tells come from borneo through land bridges thousand of years ago. Think about a ripple in time how we reminisce the past, and we have a descendant of James Cook who found some shelter in Philippine islands. Cheers, Alan!

Comment

No hope needed here, Alan.

Without this BV website builder,
                  as I wrote in my own customer testimonial,
                  I'd still be wandering throughout the internet, wondering how,
                  where and by whom to have my website done...

The site you can click onto, in my signature below,
                  is done by myself, with the generous and gentle help of VHers here.

The first thing for you to do is to draw some kind of story board,
                  some rough sketch of the pages you need in your website...

Comment

Working...
                  X